Which Ones Didn't Autopop? (PS4 -> PS5)

KCF392

55 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Sure that you do something wrong,all people in this thread and other threads say that autopop trophies not all but many yes

Yeah just got most to pop. Had to talk to the guy who does the river raids. After i did that popped most them.

Only ones that didn't were:

Main Game

Rampage - Complete 1st Raid

Skadi's Hobby - Slide 150m

Equine Attack - Assassinate from a horse

Silent Viking - Assassinate 10 enemies in row without conflict

Row Rage - Ram and destory 5 boats in 2mins

A picture of grace - run through 30 breakable objects

Not the norse your looking for - Pass close to a guard by blending in with monks

Flying Eivor - Get thrown 30m

Wraith of druids

got all to pop apart from

Complete a trial of morrigan (Not sure how to make it pop other than start again lol)

Master Challenges

Haven't done any on either ps4 or ps5 will figure best way to pop them.

The ones highlight orange anyone know of a way to pop these without having to restart the game?

Edited by KAdamsy1

39 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Yeah just got most to pop. Had to talk to the guy who does the river raids. After i did that popped most them.

Only ones that didn't were:

Main Game

Rampage - Complete 1st Raid

Skadi's Hobby - Slide 150m

Equine Attack - Assassinate from a horse

Silent Viking - Assassinate 10 enemies in row without conflict

Row Rage - Ram and destory 5 boats in 2mins

A picture of grace - run through 30 breakable objects

Not the norse your looking for - Pass close to a guard by blending in with monks

Flying Eivor - Get thrown 30m

Wraith of druids

got all to pop apart from

Complete a trial of morrigan (Not sure how to make it pop other than start again lol)

Master Challenges

Haven't done any on either ps4 or ps5 will figure best way to pop them.

The ones highlight orange anyone know of a way to pop these without having to restart the game?

I dont know how to do but i believe that if you have a save data that have a monastery without take it if you dont i believe that the best is begin a new match

4 hours ago, Viper said:

So I had an issue where NONE of my trophies auto-popped...I've been playing for weeks since then and finally today, after my second daily contract I did and the 1.3.0 update, they decided to pop...but unfortunately, quite a few did not. Here's the ones that didn't (some of which are easy enough to get). 

Rampage - Complete Your First Raid

Skadi's Hobby - Perform 150m Slide in the Snow

Equine Attack - Assassinate from Horse

Row Rage - Ram and Destroy 5 Boats in 2 minutes

A Picture of Grace - Run through 30 breakable objects

Builder - Settlement to Level 3

Home Sweet Home - Settlement to Level 6

Not the Norse You're Looking For - Pass close to guard by blending with monks

Face My Might - Equip 8 Abilities 

Flying Eivor - Get Thrown 30 Meters

Orlog Champion - Beat All Orlog players. 

And NONE of the Wrath of the Druids or Mastery Challenge DLC popped

Quite a few here that I have no idea how I'm going to get now. 

I finished the platinum in 93 hours on PS5 when i got first hands on the console alongside Valhalla. I have the exact same trophy issue as yourself from transferring my data from PS5 to PS4 version. I am not willing to dedicate more time just for a stupid pixelated trophy on my account because of developers not being able to get this shit done right.

Got my PS5 yesterday and first job was to transfer AC Valhalla and download PS5 version - my PS4 was on its last legs and overheating and louder than a jumbo jet. I checked that save files were in the crowd and they were.

HOWEVER...

Loaded Valhalla on PS5 and crossed my fingers for an Autopop frenzy, but only Worthy and the Excalibur popped. Then Seahorse popped a second or two later as I was on my horse in the water.

A handful more popped when I did things, Good Catch for example.

My concern is I was hoping the mission trophies would pop, and others like Completionist All The Way... not sure how to get them to pop now.

I checked load data and all I had was an "Exclusive Quest Save" which was my most recent PS4 save. I'm partway through the Irish DLC. 

Tried doing some basic missions at Ravensthorpe to do with the current festival games, and then tried the first Mastery DLC mission. Completed both but no popping.

Not sure what to do. Seen somewhere that an old save from "just before" you complete the main story could get all the mission trophies to unlock. But I presume then I'd need to go back on PS4, load an old save (i do have plenty) and then transfer that save to PS5?

Or I might just continue doing Ireland and maybe something will trigger a popping frenzy :) 

9 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

Got my PS5 yesterday and first job was to transfer AC Valhalla and download PS5 version - my PS4 was on its last legs and overheating and louder than a jumbo jet. I checked that save files were in the crowd and they were.

HOWEVER...

Loaded Valhalla on PS5 and crossed my fingers for an Autopop frenzy, but only Worthy and the Excalibur popped. Then Seahorse popped a second or two later as I was on my horse in the water.

A handful more popped when I did things, Good Catch for example.

My concern is I was hoping the mission trophies would pop, and others like Completionist All The Way... not sure how to get them to pop now.

I checked load data and all I had was an "Exclusive Quest Save" which was my most recent PS4 save. I'm partway through the Irish DLC. 

Tried doing some basic missions at Ravensthorpe to do with the current festival games, and then tried the first Mastery DLC mission. Completed both but no popping.

Not sure what to do. Seen somewhere that an old save from "just before" you complete the main story could get all the mission trophies to unlock. But I presume then I'd need to go back on PS4, load an old save (i do have plenty) and then transfer that save to PS5?

Or I might just continue doing Ireland and maybe something will trigger a popping frenzy :) 

try talking to the river raid guy that popped a lot of trophies for me see my post a few before this.

• Like 1

Didn't work! :(

Bit stuck now. Will have to try booting my overheating PS4 back up and going back a bit into the story, making a new save, uploading to cloud and downloading from there. That said, I thought ALL my manual saves were in the cloud but on PS5 only the most recent came up as loadable.

• 2 weeks later...

(The Siege Of Paris) if you load a save after completing it with all trophies. the following autopop under these conditions: Bad Bull - killing an animal. Vive la Résistance / Lèse-majesté / Future Past / Do What Is Right - complete and hand In a rebel mission. Vendange - has to be redone but is very quick regardless. Pat the Cats - find 1 cat in the location and pet. Know What Is Right - loot any materials chest.

• 2 weeks later...

Loaded Fully Complete save on PS5 version Only got Excalibur Trophy, did 2 Reda Dailies and popped everything but:

Able to Re-earn

Face My Might

Equine Attack

Ultimate Refinement

Worthy

Good Catch

Seahorse

Skadi's Hobby

Not The Norse You're Looking For

Picture of Grace

Flying Eivor

Twinkle Twinkle

Row Rage

Silent Viking

Still not Unlocked

Rampage

Builder

Home Sweet Home

Orlog Champion

The above worked for me now, finally!

I did ONE Reda mission and ALL trophies apart from 4 popped. I did have about 10 already popped including Rampage from previous efforts.

The 4 that didn't pop were:

Skadi's Hobby

Not the Norse Your Looking For

Flying Eivor

Row Rage

All mopped up within about 45 minutes.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:22 AM, Ditz42 said:

Loaded Fully Complete save on PS5 version Only got Excalibur Trophy, did 2 Reda Dailies and popped everything but:

Able to Re-earn

Face My Might

Equine Attack

Ultimate Refinement

Worthy

Good Catch

Seahorse

Skadi's Hobby

Not The Norse You're Looking For

Picture of Grace

Flying Eivor

Twinkle Twinkle

Row Rage

Silent Viking

Still not Unlocked

Rampage

Builder

Home Sweet Home

Orlog Champion

Interesting. Finally found someone who had the same trophies as me not unlock. I still don't have those 4...and have absolutely no clue how to get them to pop. None of the DLC popped either...definitely wish I never started the PS5 version. 

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Interesting. Finally found someone who had the same trophies as me not unlock. I still don't have those 4...and have absolutely no clue how to get them to pop. None of the DLC popped either...definitely wish I never started the PS5 version. 

Exactly the same trophies that didnt autopop for me,i have many savedatas and my friend load up in the cloud and one and one did the trophies pop and platinum the game 

7 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Exactly the same trophies that didnt autopop for me,i have many savedatas and my friend load up in the cloud and one and one did the trophies pop and platinum the game 

I don't have a ton of saves. I kept 2 manual saves that were always up to date (due to reports that saves could possibly corrupt). Other than that I have whatever autosaves the game itself creates. 

7 hours ago, Viper said:

I don't have a ton of saves. I kept 2 manual saves that were always up to date (due to reports that saves could possibly corrupt). Other than that I have whatever autosaves the game itself creates. 

I did 20 manual saves before pop the trophies on ps4 and a save exclusive mission and three or four autosaves and many saves dont use because the trophy pop in ps5 

On 27/07/2021 at 10:57 PM, razer_7 said:

I finished the platinum in 93 hours on PS5 when i got first hands on the console alongside Valhalla. I have the exact same trophy issue as yourself from transferring my data from PS5 to PS4 version. I am not willing to dedicate more time just for a stupid pixelated trophy on my account because of developers not being able to get this shit done right.

The develops didn’t create cross saves for trophy hunters obviously. More so you can continue your game across the two consoles or upgrade and continue your story on PS5 after starting it on PS4.

Yes as trophy hunters we would assume older trophies should and would pop after the transfer but in all honesty you should of made back up manual saves just incase. Trophy hunting basic 101, even more obvious that it’s a Ubisoft game. So instead of relying on the ‘developers’ to get you your free plat, some self help would of gone along way.

With the main game and all DLC I made manual saves before all of the big ones and mopped up the PS4 plat in about 4 hours and each DLC in minutes after playing legit on PS5. There’s even a guide posted on this site on how to do it 

5 hours ago, mikem192 said:

The develops didn’t create cross saves for trophy hunters obviously. More so you can continue your game across the two consoles or upgrade and continue your story on PS5 after starting it on PS4.

Yes as trophy hunters we would assume older trophies should and would pop after the transfer but in all honesty you should of made back up manual saves just incase. Trophy hunting basic 101, even more obvious that it’s a Ubisoft game. So instead of relying on the ‘developers’ to get you your free plat, some self help would of gone along way.

With the main game and all DLC I made manual saves before all of the big ones and mopped up the PS4 plat in about 4 hours and each DLC in minutes after playing legit on PS5. There’s even a guide posted on this site on how to do it 

No, I shouldn't have to keep 72 saves "just incase" when they clearly said trophies Auto-Pop. It'd be one thing if the fan base made assumptions that they do...but Ubisoft said outright that everything should pop just fine. I blame them, not us. 

For me, I've had the PS4 version since launch so I platted it back in December, but I never thought I'd have a PS5 this soon, figured by the time I got one this game would have been a distant memory, so keeping a bunch of saves for this purpose wasn't even a thought in my head. But it was said they auto-pop so that's what I expected...and instead I took a big, needless hit on my completion percentage because of the 4 trophies that I can't get without restarting the game (and none of the DLC that popped). 

13 minutes ago, Viper said:

No, I shouldn't have to keep 72 saves "just incase" when they clearly said trophies Auto-Pop. It'd be one thing if the fan base made assumptions that they do...but Ubisoft said outright that everything should pop just fine. I blame them, not us. 

For me, I've had the PS4 version since launch so I platted it back in December, but I never thought I'd have a PS5 this soon, figured by the time I got one this game would have been a distant memory, so keeping a bunch of saves for this purpose wasn't even a thought in my head. But it was said they auto-pop so that's what I expected...and instead I took a big, needless hit on my completion percentage because of the 4 trophies that I can't get without restarting the game (and none of the DLC that popped). 

Fair enough if they said it, then yea it should of. Can understand the frustration BUT personally I always make a tonne of manual saves when a game allows for this very reason. You can’t trust anything fully so always have a back up 

if I didn’t I would be in the same boat, I had countless glitches and missions not spawning which would of ruined my 100%! Manual saves for the win 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

so apparently i had to complete a quest for trophies to start popping, the following ones didnt

Spoiler

Face My Might!
Equip 8 abilities

Equine Attack
Assassinate an enemy from your horse

Ultimate Refinement
Fully upgrade and enhance a piece of gear

All That Glitters
Get your first Gold Medal in a Mastery Challenge

Flying Eivor
Get thrown 30 meters away by a destroyer or a housecarl

Skadi's Hobby
Perform a 150m slide in the snow

Builder
Reach settlement level 3

Not the Norse You're Looking For

Successfully pass close to a guard in a distrust area by blending with a group of monks

A Picture of Grace
Run through 30 breakable objects

Home Sweet Home
Reach settlement level 6

Row Rage
Ram and destroy 5 boats in under 2 minutes with your longship (Base game only)

Good Catch!
Catch a fish of each type using the fishing line

Rampage
Complete your first raid in England

Orlog Champion
Beat all the Orlog players

luckily there was a save before finishing the platinum so there wasnt a need to start from scratch except Orlog Champions needed to start a new game.