About Boosting question

• 1 month later...

yeah should be very easy for you, put 4 ps4's in 1 group for the survivors then mastermind will search on another, so you only need 2 of them to pair which is very easy if you play late at night in your time zone. Good luck!

• Like 2

On 1/26/2021 at 11:38 PM, DividedByMankind said:

I got 5 ps4s. Will my Mastermind find my dummies(survivors) or has anyone tried with multiple consoles?

Someone told me this would work. Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers1f44d.png

5 PS4's???? Are you rich or something? 

giphy.gif 

15 hours ago, Kreivok said:

yeah should be very easy for you, put 4 ps4's in 1 group for the survivors then mastermind will search on another, so you only need 2 of them to pair which is very easy if you play late at night in your time zone. Good luck!

15 hours ago, Shinjiitsu said:

5 PS4's???? Are you rich or something? 

giphy.gif 

14 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Wow, 5 PS4's. What a power move.

OP:

I'm Gonna Do What's Called a Pro Gamer Move and Tell You About This Meme

Yeah, if you have a job you can get 5 ps4s, ps4 is been out soon for 8years, its not that i went in and bought 5 on launch day lol, i got 1launc console 2 slim and 2 pro, 1 white and 1 black of each one ?

13 minutes ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

But why?

Yeah my thoughts exactly :D if they are not collectors editions I wonder why would you want multiple same consoles. 

On 5.03.2021 at 10:02 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah, if you have a job you can get 5 ps4s, ps4 is been out soon for 8years, its not that i went in and bought 5 on launch day lol, i got 1launc console 2 slim and 2 pro, 1 white and 1 black of each one 1f44d.png

Kinda flawed logic, I know many hardworking people that don't have money to burn on 5 consoles lol. 

6 minutes ago, Forunth said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly :D if they are not collectors editions I wonder why would you want multiple same consoles. 

Kinda flawed logic, I know many hardworking people that don't have money to burn on 5 consoles lol. 

Yeah im Norwegian? and my salary is like 23$ pr hour. So i have enough money to buy 3 ps4 pros every month if i wanted ? and still have enough for the living in the middle of Oslo?

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah im Norwegian1f44d.png and my salary is like 23$ pr hour. So i have enough money to buy 3 ps4 pros every month if i wanted 1f44d.png and still have enough for the living in the middle of Oslo1f602.png

Good for you, nothing wrong about that. I just mentioned that "if you have a job you can buy 5 consoles" is flawed logic. It's just not all jobs pay the same. 

6 minutes ago, Forunth said:

Good for you, nothing wrong about that. I just mentioned that "if you have a job you can buy 5 consoles" is flawed logic. It's just not all jobs pay the same. 

Yeah and i am just replying since everyone made it a biggie about have i am able to afford 5 consoles.

How i am able to afford 5consoles has nothing to do with question i am asking.

I litterly asked a boost question about RE:Resistence. And had to put in how i am going to boost it to get the best answer.

If you dont have a reply about my question, it is simple ''dont reply''.

Im locking this because of the jelly ones out there?

• Like 2