[NA] Remasters and Retro Sale (Ends Feb. 11)

NathanielJohn

The title got me all excited.  Maybe, just maybe Castle Crashers remake will be on sale again ... Nope :( Oh well.

There are a lot of fun games on this list, sadly I have played all the ones I saw that I would have wanted.  Still, some fun inexpensive games here for those who haven't experienced them before.

Thanks for the list :) 

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I see Dragon Lapis on the list but the markoff isnt very much only a few bucks. 

Looks a lot like Dragon Sinker, which was not a bad game. If it goes down to 50% then maybe I will pick it up. I like those style of games. Reminds me of FF3 (FFVI in Japan) on the SNES.

there's things but the supply choices is dwindling at least with the choices shown:

Mark Of The Ninja: Remastered (ps4)

Arcade Archives Double Dragon (ps4)

ACA Neogeo Top Hunter Roddy And Cathy (ps4)

Roundguard (ps4) was against this at first but it was like peggle but with actions so i'll grab it.

Grow Up (ps4)

if no sale appears next week. will just pick up 20$ worth of stuff and hold out again.

at least 2 more ACA or Neogeo games for next week.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

I was interested in getting Jak X to play again and with trophies this time however looking better it would be a better deal to get the Jak & Daxter Collection for the price listed. Awhile after, i was informed that all Jak games on PS4 have serious framerate and camera issues so i'm not sure anymore if i should pick them up.

I'll be finishing out my PS2 on PS4 collection with Ape Escape 2, The Mark of Kri, and Rise of the Kasai. Will additionally pick up Mark of the Ninja because it doesn't look like it's gonna get cheaper than this now. I want Katamari Damacy Reroll for those trophies but $21 is too much to ask for it.

On 1/27/2021 at 0:37 PM, Sigma999 said:

I was interested in getting Jak X to play again and with trophies this time however looking better it would be a better deal to get the Jak & Daxter Collection for the price listed. Awhile after, i was informed that all Jak games on PS4 have serious framerate and camera issues so i'm not sure anymore if i should pick them up.

It is not that bad to avoid purchasing/playing, especially at these utterly crazy prices. And the camera matter was a minor past "issue" relating to the controllable direction of the x axis camera.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

I may finally pick up Metro Redux, two full games for $5.99 is not a bad deal. Anyone knows if the trophies are glitched for either of them?

Also looking at The Raven Remastered since I need some easy story-driven puzzle game to entertain me for a couple of hours.

3 hours ago, StressEater said:

Looks a lot like Dragon Sinker, which was not a bad game. If it goes down to 50% then maybe I will pick it up. I like those style of games. Reminds me of FF3 (FFVI in Japan) on the SNES.

I think it's actually the sequel to it.

3 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

Also looking at The Raven Remastered since I need some easy story-driven puzzle game to entertain me for a couple of hours.

Have you played The Raven before (on PS3)? If not, I would caution you. I did NOT like that game, and I usually like that style of game. On PS3, you could actually break your game where you could no longer progress.

Edited by starcrunch061

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I think it's actually the sequel to it.

Have you played The Raven before (on PS3)? If not, I would caution you. I did NOT like that game, and I usually like that style of game. On PS3, you could actually break your game where you could no longer progress.

Thank you for the heads-up, I didn't play it on PS3 so I looked up a couple of gameplay videos and the game didn't appeal to me that much. I'll probably skip this one in favor of something better. Good looking out.

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I may sound like a broken record, but, people, I recommend you play Mark of the Ninja: Remastered, especially if you like Tenchu, or something like that. :ninja:

I agree one of the best indie game I've played.   The platinum isn't hard either but at the same time you feel like you've accomplished something when you get it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

It is not that bad to avoid purchasing/playing, especially at these utterly ridiculous price. And the camera issue is a minor issue relating to the controllable direction of the horizontal and vertical axis.

So i might get it and not experience much issues ? I have played the originals on PS2 and Trilogy on PS3 and don't want to be annoyed with framerate drops and camera most of the time.

5 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I may sound like a broken record, but, people, I recommend you play Mark of the Ninja: Remastered, especially if you like Tenchu, or something like that. :ninja:

I got that one at a previous sale already , haven't pick it up yet but i know i will like i once i start ?

Edited by Sigma999