Hitman 1 Online required for 100%?

Tiricy

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

There are some online trophies in Hitman 2, but not for Hitman 1.

Cool, my question is there to version for Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 Additional Expansions. I have all of them dlcs but i wanna know all trophies online to earn them before server shutdown nowadays ALL DLCS please. Can you tell me names of them?

1 minute ago, TugaSonic said:

The only online component that's supposed to be shut down is the Sniper Assassin Co-op servers in HITMAN 2 (which affects 3 trophies). Everything else (be it HITMAN 1 or 2) is fine.

There is 2 Version for Hitman 2 , Hitman 2 additional Expansions.

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand what you are asking - language issues (Your English is much better than my Arabic though!)

For clarity:

* Hitman 1 has no online trophies.

* Hitman 2 has 3 trophies that NEED online:

:bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 7

:bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 15

:bronze: Two for One (Siberia) - Hitman 2 Additional Expansions, DLC Pack 2

* All trophies are earned in the main Hitman 2 game, the Additional Expansions is only separated because of the limit on how many trophies a single game can have.

* All other trophies can be earned offline

Hope this helps

Thank you so much dude, sorry about English language it's my second language. Lol it's my first Language is Arabic :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Thank you so much dude, sorry about English language it's my second language. Lol it's my first Language is Arabic :)

No problem my friend - like I said, your English is better than my Arabic, so you’re way ahead of me on the communication front! 

• Like 4

On 1/27/2021 at 10:37 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

There are some online trophies in Hitman 2, but not for Hitman 1.

That doesn't sound correct.  Don't you need to be online for the contract related trophies in the base game?  I would have expected you need it for at least "Top of the Class".

12 minutes ago, jhenstridge said:

That doesn't sound correct.  Don't you need to be online for the contract related trophies in the base game?  I would have expected you need it for at least "Top of the Class".

Online isn't shutting down all they are doing is removing co-op mode from Hitman 2 thereby making the 3 trophies DrBloodmoney mentioned above unobtainable.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/30/2021 at 2:33 AM, Game_Knot said:

Online isn't shutting down all they are doing is removing co-op mode from Hitman 2 thereby making the 3 trophies DrBloodmoney mentioned above unobtainable.

Man IOI does some stupid crap. 

I'm glad you posted this as I was just about to go through the series again on my new profile. These crapp devs and stupid timed online trophies. 

• Like 1