Tiricy

HITMAN 1 100% QUESTION FOR TROHIES ONLINE?

12 posts in this topic

Does there any trophies online for Hitman 1 for all dlcs? because i wanna start game before they shutdown the server?

Edited by Tiricy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

No, there doesn't.

for all trophies dlcs? are you sure?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some online trophies in Hitman 2, but not for Hitman 1.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only online component that's supposed to be shut down is the Sniper Assassin Co-op servers in HITMAN 2 (which affects 3 trophies). Everything else (be it HITMAN 1 or 2) is fine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

There are some online trophies in Hitman 2, but not for Hitman 1.

Cool, my question is there to version for Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 Additional Expansions. I have all of them dlcs but i wanna know all trophies online to earn them before server shutdown nowadays ALL DLCS please. Can you tell me names of them?

1 minute ago, TugaSonic said:

The only online component that's supposed to be shut down is the Sniper Assassin Co-op servers in HITMAN 2 (which affects 3 trophies). Everything else (be it HITMAN 1 or 2) is fine.

There is 2 Version for Hitman 2 , Hitman 2 additional Expansions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Cool, my question is there to version for Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 Additional Expansions. I have all of them dlcs but i wanna know all trophies online to earn them before server shutdown nowadays ALL DLCS please. Can you tell me names of them?

 

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand what you are asking - language issues (Your English is much better than my Arabic though!)

 

For clarity:

 

* Hitman 1 has no online trophies.

 

* Hitman 2 has 3 trophies that NEED online:

 

:bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 7

:bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 15

:bronze: Two for One (Siberia) - Hitman 2 Additional Expansions, DLC Pack 2

 

* All trophies are earned in the main Hitman 2 game, the Additional Expansions is only separated because of the limit on how many trophies a single game can have.

 

* All other trophies can be earned offline

 

 

Hope this helps

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

 

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand what you are asking - language issues (Your English is much better than my Arabic though!)

 

For clarity:

 

* Hitman 1 has no online trophies.

 

* Hitman 2 has 3 trophies that NEED online:

 

:bronze: Deadly Duo (Himmelstein) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 7

:bronze: Double Trouble (Hantu Port) - Hitman 2, DLC Pack 15

:bronze: Two for One (Siberia) - Hitman 2 Additional Expansions, DLC Pack 2

 

* All trophies are earned in the main Hitman 2 game, the Additional Expansions is only separated because of the limit on how many trophies a single game can have.

 

* All other trophies can be earned offline

 

 

Hope this helps

 

Thank you so much dude, sorry about English language it's my second language. Lol it's my first Language is Arabic :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Thank you so much dude, sorry about English language it's my second language. Lol it's my first Language is Arabic :)


No problem my friend - like I said, your English is better than my Arabic, so you’re way ahead of me on the communication front! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:


No problem my friend - like I said, your English is better than my Arabic, so you’re way ahead of me on the communication front! 

Yeah, i try to be better in English Language. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 10:37 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

There are some online trophies in Hitman 2, but not for Hitman 1.

That doesn't sound correct.  Don't you need to be online for the contract related trophies in the base game?  I would have expected you need it for at least "Top of the Class".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jhenstridge said:

That doesn't sound correct.  Don't you need to be online for the contract related trophies in the base game?  I would have expected you need it for at least "Top of the Class".

Online isn't shutting down all they are doing is removing co-op mode from Hitman 2 thereby making the 3 trophies DrBloodmoney mentioned above unobtainable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.