February's Playstation Plus games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Great month for me. I played Control back in August from PS Now, so it will be nice to see what improvements they did on PS5. Glad I held off on Concrete Genie when I seen the discounts.

Destruction All-Stars looks like a fun game to play with friends, similar to Rocket League.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Very good line up. I am glad to see people will get to play Concrete Genie. Such a underrated game IMO. Control is excellent also. I just started the DLC and am looking forward to play it again on PS5. I will add Destruction All Stars to my library.

It is worth mentioning if you don't have VR you won't be able to 100% Concrete Genie. You can get the platinum.

4 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I've heard that Control is decent, but I'm not entirely sure about it, so I'm going to pick it up on my alternate account to try out to avoid popping trophies on my main.

Actually I thought it was really awesome. I made it my 300th Platinum. 

• Like 1

I finished Control through ps Now (i downloaded the game not streamed), however i did uninstall the game, but I don't remember removing my player data. Do i have to redo the main story to get to the DLC missions or will my save carry over from ps now to plus?

Edited by Kyl542

9 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I've heard that Control is decent, but I'm not entirely sure about it, so I'm going to pick it up on my alternate account to try out to avoid popping trophies on my main.

It's actually one of the simpler platinums to get. Not sure about the DLC, but from what I've read and seen, they are pretty straight forward. 

2 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

I finished Control through ps Now (i downloaded the game not streamed), however i did uninstall the game, but I don't remember removing my player data. Do i have to redo the main story to get to the DLC missions or will by save carry over from ps now to plus?

I hope it carries over myself. It would be pretty bad design if it didn't.

2 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

I finished Control through ps Now (i downloaded the game not streamed), however i did uninstall the game, but I don't remember removing my player data. Do i have to redo the main story to get to the DLC missions or will my save carry over from ps now to plus?

Yes. I also played it on PS Now last year and I bought the Ultimate edition recently when it was on sale and started the DLC recently and my save data carried over.

• Like 4