February's Playstation Plus games

Abby_TheLastofUs

On 2/2/2021 at 2:53 AM, Nauticus87 said:

Yes, you can download it and play on your main account. I've done that. Same with US/EU accounts (which let me do Hollow Knight twice for free).

So I tried this today and it didn't work. I would still have to subscribe to a Hong Kong PS+ account.

Is there a forum that talks about acquiring PS Plus games from different regions with one account?

10 hours ago, the_real_culture said:

So I tried this today and it didn't work. I would still have to subscribe to a Hong Kong PS+ account.

Is there a forum that talks about acquiring PS Plus games from different regions with one account?

I didn't realise your question was if you had ps+ on one region could you get any other ps+ region games by simply having a regular account.

You need to have ps+ on that region to play ps+ games given for that region, I thought that was obvious?

So at the moment I have ps+ on my NA and EU accounts. It means I can download and play both region's ps+ games on my main EU account.

6 hours ago, Trini said:

I have a question, is ps4 control the ultimate or the original version?

It is the Ultimate version, which I realized last night is a new trophy list, and the original version? I just wanted to play the expansions with my saved game, but it wouldn't work in Ultimate. Luckily after checking in the store, it shows that the expansions are purchased for me, which means if I install the base version, I should be able to get those. Also, when looking in the store, it shows the original version as purchased too now (I installed before with the disc).

I think it gives you both versions and the DLC.

Edited by Grotz99

• 1 month later...
On 28/01/2021 at 3:09 AM, StrangeGuy_3000 said:

What's interesting though is those games are the only versions available on ps4, so they had to be the versions included with ps plus. I believe this is the first time they have included a game with all DLC when there is also a normal version of the game available (except for the final fantasy 15 royal edition which is in the ps plus collection).

On 28/01/2021 at 5:59 AM, J_E_B_B said:

I did some research and it seems that it truly is the first time they included a game with all dlc while a normal version was available. The closest example of this I could find in the past was Bioshock: The Collection being available for PS plus even though the two games included can be purchased separately. It's possible that at the time you could only purchase the collection, but if not then it's pretty interesting that they decided to offer it.

Sorry to dig up this months later but since the PS3 Store is closing down, I decided to check through to see if I have everything I need. In doing so, I came across a few games on my download list I got with Plus that included DLC:

• Assassin’s Creed III (seems to have come with “A Dangerous Secret” DLC)

• Port Royale 3 (blog didn’t mention this at the time but it was the Gold Edition that was given with all DLC)

• Risen 3 (came with 3 DLCs)

• Thief (again seems to have come with a DLC: “The Bank Heist”)

?

• Like 1