No Trophy Fix (Patch 1.05)

xIRockyRock

Holy Jesus, this annoys the shit out of me. How hard can it be, checking requirements of a trophy and patching it.

This Game is almost 2 month old...

Tl:dr: Patch coming 28th, but the trophies will still be glitched.

Twitter-Link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GPAP360/status/1353433399512477696

Now let’s play the waiting game...

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StressEater said:

I can understand where you are coming from. I had an issue with one of their previous games. That was enough for me to never buy another one. I hope they fix it sooner than later, for your sake.

Just grabbed everything available for the PS5, what a great mistake ?

Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Straight_Edge1 said:

Are you sure about the No Trophy Fix? Here on PSNProfiles a few people got both the Last Worm and the Challenges Trophies in the last few hours.

First of all, the patch isn’t even out.

Next, as mentioned in another topic, the challenger can pop, but if your trophy tracker stops, you are screwed.

And last, you can also get the Last Worm Standing trophy by winning your very first match in this game mode.

So most, if not all of the trophies are randomly glitched.

And I got 3 glitches at once. 

11 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Really? I’m getting CE-108255-1 errors pretty constantly, but only in this game. Every other online game is fine.

I played for 93 hours and it crashed twice or so. I am ok with that.

Edited by xIRockyRock

49 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

First of all, the patch isn’t even out.

Next, as mentioned in another topic, the challenger can pop, but if your trophy tracker stops, you are screwed.

And last, you can also get the Last Worm Standing trophy by winning your very first match in this game mode.

So most, if not all of the trophies are randomly glitched.

And I got 3 glitches at once. 

I played for 93 hours and it crashed twice or so. I am ok with that.

Sorry, I think that was the little hope in me speaking. I want those Trophies so much. :D

But yeah, it looks like those guys got the Trophy from the PS4 Version.

19 minutes ago, Straight_Edge1 said:

Sorry, I think that was the little hope in me speaking. I want those Trophies so much. :D

But yeah, it looks like those guys got the Trophy from the PS4 Version.

As far as I know, the PS4 version has not a single trophy glitch.

Makes me wonder how the PS5 Version has 6 (possible) glitched trophies ?

45 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

As far as I know, the PS4 version has not a single trophy glitch.

Makes me wonder how the PS5 Version has 6 (possible) glitched trophies 1f605.png

The level 50 can glitch on PS4. Just look up my profile lol... I just hope they'll add more levels in the future.

This is just a guess, but has anyone tried to re-install the game or even format the PS5 system, and install the game again? For what I can see, this looks like a Sony problem (with PS5 trophies) and maybe a clean re-install could fix the problem in a short term period.

Edited by Ravers

1 hour ago, Ravers said:

This is just a guess, but has anyone tried to re-install the game or even format the PS5 system, and install the game again? For what I can see, this looks like a Sony problem (with PS5 trophies) and maybe a clean re-install could fix the problem in a short term period.

This indeed could be a problem between Games and Sony in general.

But i don’t see how reinstalling should solve the problem. All your account informations are saved online.

Just booted up the game, indeed absolutely no fixes. Non of 6 glitched trophies were fixed.

Instead, 2 month in, we got a new pretty complex game mode, called Team Deathmatch.

With this update schedule I start this game next year again and hope for the best.

Edited by xIRockyRock

• 3 weeks later...

A new update with fixes for some of the glitched trophies has just been announced. https://www.team17.com/worms-rumble-new-arena-free-weekend-new-dlc-double-xp-currencyand-more/

To sum up, on a roll, daily challenges, last worm standing, and top 50% trophies are fixed but we need to do those actions once more, such as winning a lws game. Geared up and tooled up are still being worked on.

Edit: Just updated the game and now it crashes a few seconds after I press a button on the "press any button to continue" screen.

Edit: They posted on their server that they are aware of the crashing issue and they're trying to fix it. And an additional note, I haven't paid attention to that part when I read the link. Looks like the Geared Up and Tooled Up trophy should pop fine now if you haven't met the requirements before. They're working on a fix for those who already met the requirements, but didn't get the trophy.

Edited by emboliformis
  • Like 2

Just for the sake of keeping people informed, I have been able to play with no crashes. Also, I can confirm that winning a Last Worm Standing match earns you the trophy, and completing daily challenges updated my % in the trophy list (was stuck at 4%).