The Last Concert You Went To?

Armymed101

Slipknot 8/27/19  they were touring with Behemoth , Volbeat ,Gojira , It Was my first Knot Concert.  The Bands were incredible it was also my first time seeing all 4 lol . When Slipknot came on they tour the roof off, it was so loud and i was headbanging the whole set, us fans were singing louder than Corey lol. I sang to every song , even the new ones. 

I live out in the boonies so have to drive 3+ hours to get to any, thus hadn't been to one quite a bit before Covid hit, but the last one was Unleash The Archers. Striker, The Order of Chaos and W.M.D (When Minds Develop) back in October of 2018. It was an amazing show of all Canadian bands.

Edited by Spartan
Links not working

35 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

My main man, Garth Brooks, on March 9, 2019 in St. Louis. I don't get to go to concerts very often because of my illness, so when I am able to go out, I always make sure they're his. I've been a fan since 1989 when his first single came out.

Garth Brooks Sells Out The Dome At America's Center In St. Louis - The  Country Note

Garth was my very first Country concert and I have never felt so immersed in a show before in my life. The smiles on people's faces, the songs, just the entire atmosphere was amazing

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I live out in the boonies so have to drive 3+ hours to get to any, thus hadn't been to one quite a bit before Covid hit, but the last one was Unleash The Archers. Striker, The Order of Chaos and W.M.D (When Minds Develop) back in October of 2018. It was an amazing show of all Canadian bands.

I have never heard of these bands, but I'll be binge watching and listening tomorrow for sure! Thanks for the post

I went to see my favorite band Periphery for the 2nd time back around February, always a fun time. Also like a couple months before that I saw Angels & Airwaves.

Then was really looking forward to going to Miku Expo 2020 (the first time I went was in 2018), but then it got cancelled and became an online concert instead.

I really miss going to concerts, it's one of the very few excuses I have to get out of the house lol.

Live music really is something else.

• Like 3

Last show I went to was Fit For a King's Dark Skies Tour last March literally a week before the world shut down. The line up was Fit for a King headlining, Chelsea Grin, Crystal Lake, Alpha Wolf, and some of the homies band Morose. Some great metalcore/deathcore bands, they all put on a great show. Now I'm sad all over again, I miss shows... Fuck'n 'Rona  ?

sJNFuxN.png

• Like 1

My last concert was a finnish rapper Asa in last March. It was a week before everything went to shit, thanks to Covid. Before the pandemic I used to go at gigs at least once a month. Now it's been almost a year without live music experience and I'm losing my mind.

Rings of Saturn in March. Small Location, everyone was still in a good mood. Some people ordered corona beer just to make fun of the virus. Discovered Brand of Sacrifice this evening (they were one of I believe two opening acts for ROS), really amazing Deathcore band. They outshined everyone else there. Simpler times

Knostfest Roadshow 2019 in Dallas, TX, US.  Before I continue, I will say, if you dont follow heavy metal music, Knotfest is a concert festival for the band Slipknot, which are a very great band. This concert was around the forth week of the release of Slipknot's 6th Ablum, WANYK (We Are Not Your Kind), and was one of my favorite albums of 2019.

Gurja (can't name it correctly) Behemoth, Vol Beat, and of course Slipknot. It was a fun Saturday night out of home, playing Warframe, and having to deal with High School during my final year there before I graduated in June. That night was my first Slipknot concert. Can't wait for another concert to happen. 

2 hours ago, johnnyjh said:

Slipknot 8/27/19  they were touring with Behemoth , Volbeat ,Gojira , It Was my first Knot Concert.  The Bands were incredible it was also my first time seeing all 4 lol . When Slipknot came on they tour the roof off, it was so loud and i was headbanging the whole set, us fans were singing louder than Corey lol. I sang to every song , even the new ones. 

Very nice there. My comment as said before was my first Slipnot concert 

• Like 1

Last concert for me was lamb of god in australia,it was years ago before igot married.I remember doing that thing called crowd surf and getting punched by a random for no reason.
Then There was a guy dressed as santa claus in the crowd and Randy gave him a shoutout,what a day that was and yeah me and me buddy drank the whole JAck daniels bottle.

Damn time flies by,nowadays there is not a chance that ill go out to do this again ,

9 hours ago, FeralTurtle said:

I went to see my favorite band Periphery for the 2nd time back around February, always a fun time. Also like a couple months before that I saw Angels & Airwaves.

Then was really looking forward to going to Miku Expo 2020 (the first time I went was in 2018), but then it got cancelled and became an online concert instead.

I really miss going to concerts, it's one of the very few excuses I have to get out of the house lol.

Live music really is something else.

Live music is what helps me with my PTSD... the feeling of getting lost in the music and the engagement has helped me a ton. I completely agree it gets me out of the house

7 hours ago, mckbros said:

Knostfest Roadshow 2019 in Dallas, TX, US.  Before I continue, I will say, if you dont follow heavy metal music, Knotfest is a concert festival for the band Slipknot, which are a very great band. This concert was around the forth week of the release of Slipknot's 6th Ablum, WANYK (We Are Not Your Kind), and was one of my favorite albums of 2019.

Gurja (can't name it correctly) Behemoth, Vol Beat, and of course Slipknot. It was a fun Saturday night out of home, playing Warframe, and having to deal with High School during my final year there before I graduated in June. That night was my first Slipknot concert. Can't wait for another concert to happen. 

Knotfest is the ****!!! Dude, metal music is my life. Slipknot has amazing shows and always gets the crowd going

• Like 1

• 1 month later...