OmerSenpai

Trophy thoughts?

15 posts in this topic

Wow did not expect this one. This is going to be great for anime fans like me. Sounds like the plot of season 1.

Trophy images are so generic and such a wasted oportunity. I would love to have at least a trophy with an image of Emilia..

I preordered the game on amazon. I started the anime some weeks ago and it is suprisingly good. Looking foreward to a visual novel set in this universe. I read good things about the game, except for the battle sequences, which are supposed to be mediocore. 
Looks pretty fun.

One question i have is this the US version of the trophy list? Because i don't seem to see anywhere it saying which version it is.

I did see the JP one is up aswell.

9 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

One question i have is this the US version of the trophy list? Because i don't seem to see anywhere it saying which version it is.

I did see the JP one is up aswell.

Unless another list shows up next month for the EU release, the stacks are Global and JP.

39 minutes ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

English subs only? 

I can't speak for the EU version but according to the NA store, subtitles are only available in English and Japanese.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I can't speak for the EU version but according to the NA store, subtitles are only available in English and Japanese.

EU version has subtitles in English an Japanese

On 1/28/2021 at 2:58 AM, Alistayr94 said:

I would love to have at least a trophy with an image of Emilia..

cultured 

You seem to be able to return to points in the timeline once you clear parts of the game. Just like Virtue's last Reward, Raging loop, or any other game with branching paths.

8 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

You seem to be able to return to points in the timeline once you clear parts of the game. Just like Virtue's last Reward, Raging loop, or any other game with branching paths.

Is this game a VN or is it an RPG?

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is this game a VN or is it an RPG?

It's a VN, from the combat I played you basically run around the map until the timer runs out trying to trigger an event marker in the field in order to have the right victory conditions. It's not like Utawererumono where they had an actual SRPG turn based battle system in place with leveling and stats.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

38 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

It's a VN, from the combat I played you basically run around the map until the timer runs out trying to trigger an event marker in the field in order to have the right victory conditions. It's not like Utawererumono where they had an actual SRPG turn based battle system in place with leveling and stats.

Thank you for the info :).

They really had to make the bronze trophies a crying face?

Edited by goroh16