Auto pop question between ps5 and ps4

Taliesin_2943

12 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ok I know if I earn trophies in the ps4 they will auto pop on the ps5 but will it do it the other way around from ps5 to ps4?

yes 

source: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hitman-3/guide/

"A last note about autopops: when you carry over your progression from Hitman 2, it will autopop every trophy that you earned on Hitman 2, including the trophies from Hitman legacy maps.
Trophies earned on PS4 will autopop on PS5, and trophies earned on PS5 will also autopop on PS4."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holy_Nolly said:

I can confirm. I played on PS5 first and when I loaded up the PS4 they autopopped. Only trophy I don't hate is Great Outdoors since that bugged on me but that's a topic for a different thread 

so the one that glitched for you on PS5, also did not pop on PS4?

That is both disappointing and a little strange - you would think that since the in-game challenge is complete, just not the trophy, then it should have popped on PS4 when the PS4 version checked the completed challenges.

dang.

weird.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I've finished 100% Hitman 3 on my PS4, it's not very clear how to auto pop now the trophies on PS5...

When I open Hitman 3 on my PS5, I have all challenges etc done but the trophies do not pop.

Thx for your help,

SOLVED !

Even if I was on my PS5, it was the PS4 version of the game.... So I had to look for the free "PS5 upgrade" on the PS Store and then the PS5 version installed and the trophies auto poped up !

Edited by lucask001
Solved
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

HUGE WARNING

Auto-popping - much like many of the other trophies in Hitman 3 - is currently COMPLETELY broken.

The PS5 version of the game has only given me credit for 65 trophies. This is in spite of having 75 on the PS4 version.

This doesn't affect me too badly because I needed to do a progress reset to earn the platinum on the PS4 version due to huge glitches with other trophies. In fact, I was only downloading a PS5 version of the game to autopop everything I had before I do the progress reset. But I'm genuinely shocked at how large the discrepancy is between trophies earned and trophies I've been credited for. I really love this Hitman trilogy but the issues with trophies (mainly but not limited to Hitman 3) really are disgraceful and unacceptable.

5 hours ago, mareepx said:

HUGE WARNING

Auto-popping - much like many of the other trophies in Hitman 3 - is currently COMPLETELY broken.

The PS5 version of the game has only given me credit for 65 trophies. This is in spite of having 75 on the PS4 version.

This doesn't affect me too badly because I needed to do a progress reset to earn the platinum on the PS4 version due to huge glitches with other trophies. In fact, I was only downloading a PS5 version of the game to autopop everything I had before I do the progress reset. But I'm genuinely shocked at how large the discrepancy is between trophies earned and trophies I've been credited for. I really love this Hitman trilogy but the issues with trophies (mainly but not limited to Hitman 3) really are disgraceful and unacceptable.

it may happen if the game is not yet fully downloaded.... my first auto pop gave me partially my trophies because of that. Once the downloaded was 100% completed, I’ve opened the game again and the remaining trophies came out. 

2 hours ago, lucask001 said:

it may happen if the game is not yet fully downloaded.... my first auto pop gave me partially my trophies because of that. Once the downloaded was 100% completed, I’ve opened the game again and the remaining trophies came out. 

Nope.

The download was 100% completed.

19 hours ago, mareepx said:

HUGE WARNING

75 trophies??  Aren’t there only 47 trophies in the game?

11 hours ago, mareepx said:

Nope.

The download was 100% completed.

Well, you have not completed all Hitman and Hitman 2 trophies, so they logically don’t auto pop in Hitman 3 

24 minutes ago, Burzzz300 said:

75 trophies??  Aren’t there only 47 trophies in the game?

you have also two DLCs linked to Hitman and Hitman 2 

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

i have never played hitman 1 or 2 on ps4. (i started with hitman 3 on ps5 & completed all DLCs)

my question: when i start the ps4 version of hitman 3 will i also get all of the DLC trophies as well?

Everything I unlocked in hitman 3 on ps5 popped on the ps4. I did all of it except a few sniper trophies on ps5.

• 1 year later...

I have one additional question: 

To go further, with the web connection always required to play in normal conditions for the Hitman trilogy reboot, I wonder if it could actually be possible to play both versions at the same time and unlock the same trophies by switching alternatively from ps5 to ps4 or ps4 to ps5... even if it may be safer to do the auto-pop in only one time (what also about sniper trophies, we know there is no transfer from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 for those but maybe it works for Hitman 3 between ps4 and ps5 versions).  

7 minutes ago, djippps said:

I have one additional question: 

To go further, with the web connection always required to play in normal conditions for the Hitman trilogy reboot, I wonder if it could actually be possible to play both versions at the same time and unlock the same trophies by switching alternatively from ps5 to ps4 or ps4 to ps5... even if it may be safer to do the auto-pop in only one time (what also about sniper trophies, we know there is no transfer from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 for those but maybe it works for Hitman 3 between ps4 and ps5 versions).  

I mean yeah they will autopip whichever direction so you could just keep switching console versions and if I remember right the sniper missions do autopop on part 3 if done on part 3 PS4 or PS5 first but won't from part 2 into 3

• Like 1