Pure Bladestone tips?

GiveMeWin

Can anyone give me tips... getting really annoying/exhausting.

I even tried save scumming while using a gold coin each time in front of him. No luck. Should I invest in Luck?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
No boosting threads on the forums, make an individual session for it.

As @Helyx already said, the Luck stat won't be of any use here. Luck only increases the chance of getting an item drop from an enemy. It doesn't have any impact on the actual loot pool though.

AFAIK the skeleton you have to farm for the Pure Bladestone already has a 100% chance of droppong an item, so Luck won't do anything.

All you can do is get to PBWT and pray to the allmighty RNG gods.

Btw this is all based on the original Demon's Souls, if this information is outdated feel free to correct me.

• Like 1

I didn't consider my question as boosting.

Anyway, finally after 8 days of farming every evening I got it. Honest to god my last run to there I was like that's it, not getting this plat. Platinums shouldn't require RNG luck.

Thanks for your replies.

Edited by GiveMeWin

hi

Spawn on 5-2, move back to 5-1, go upstairs and you will arrive behind a skeleton.

Use moonblade to one shot it (or 2-3 hit, that depends on your force stat)

don't run because it would make the skeleton to ear you and start to move, always walk.

when the skelelon is killed, go back to the spawn stone. (you can jump in the center of the room, it's faster)

each try is 40 seconds max

it took me 80-90 minutes to loot the stone

my stats was :

level 126

force 30

luck 20 <== i confirm it's useles, even for gold coin too (60min farming)

i didn't need to craft the research sword, i only equiped the ring for better loot

witsh it helps.

Edited by ID_FRANCE

Since each of the black skeletons has a chance to drop the pure bladestone, I'd recommend going for the one that is closest to an archstone.

That would be the skeleton right before the adjudicator boss fight. Use a blunt weapon with fire if possible and do this at pure black world tendency for best results.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

18 hours ago, GiveMeWin said:

I didn't consider my question as boosting.

Anyway, finally after 8 days of farming every evening I got it. Honest to god my last run to there I was like that's it, not getting this plat. Platinums shouldn't require RNG luck.

Thanks for your replies.

Just as a tip, assuming you're talking about the PS3 version, this is by far the worst of the RNG-dependent drops. I found the other ones to be quite fast.