Trouble Accessing A New God DLC

Matrim_Drasgen

I am having trouble accessing the DLC for A New God. The following link says where to go to access and that trouble is quite common.

https://www.gosunoob.com/immortals-fenyx-rising/access-new-god-dlc/

I contacted Ubisoft. They put it on me that I should be doing my own troubleshooting first but, did send some LONG instructions that might possibly help. I dunno as I have not tried any yet, I wanted to get this info out to others.

Here is what I submitted to Ubisoft about my issue. I am not posting the chat, it was short, and nothing in it.

Hello. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition of the game. I have the latest update (1.10) and I have even asked the game to manually search for updates. I can not access the new DLC that the Internet says will appear in the bottom left corner of the main menu as the selection picture/link is not even in the corner. I am off today from work and wanted to be one of the first to stream and collect the trophies for the new DLC. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution.

If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your PS4 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content.

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded.

1. Navigate to Settings > System Storage Management.
2. Select the content you want to delete under Applications or Captures, press the Options button and select Delete.

Next, test your game disc on a second console.
In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results.

1. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy.
2. If you do not have the problem on a second system, the issue may be local to the save files on the console. Return to your Playstation 4, back up your save file, and try deleting your save progress.

Backing up your save file:
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Copy to USB Storage Device
2. Select a game.
3. Check the box for the desired save state and select Copy.

Clear Save Data Utility files.
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage
2. Select Delete.
3. Choose a game.
4. Check the box for the desired save state and select Delete.

Once completed, please retry your game. If you continue to have problems, please update the case with the results of the steps above.

Regards,
Ubisoft Support

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

3 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I am having trouble accessing the DLC for A New God. The following link says where to go to access and that trouble is quite common.

https://www.gosunoob.com/immortals-fenyx-rising/access-new-god-dlc/

I contacted Ubisoft. They put it on me that I should be doing my own troubleshooting first but, did send some LONG instructions that might possibly help. I dunno as I have not tried any yet, I wanted to get this info out to others.

Here is what I submitted to Ubisoft about my issue. I am not posting the chat, it was short, and nothing in it.

Hello. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition of the game. I have the latest update (1.10) and I have even asked the game to manually search for updates. I can not access the new DLC that the Internet says will appear in the bottom left corner of the main menu as the selection picture/link is not even in the corner. I am off today from work and wanted to be one of the first to stream and collect the trophies for the new DLC. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution.

If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your PS4 Game Data Utility files. Doing so will clear any install / update data and DLC content.

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. Exclusive Content is tied to the account and does not need to be re-downloaded.

1. Navigate to Settings > System Storage Management.
2. Select the content you want to delete under Applications or Captures, press the Options button and select Delete.

Next, test your game disc on a second console.
In some cases, you could have a bad game disc. Please try testing your game on a second console to determine if you have the same results.

1. If you have the same issue on a second console, please try exchanging your game disc at the retailer for a new copy.
2. If you do not have the problem on a second system, the issue may be local to the save files on the console. Return to your Playstation 4, back up your save file, and try deleting your save progress.

Backing up your save file:
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Copy to USB Storage Device
2. Select a game.
3. Check the box for the desired save state and select Copy.

Clear Save Data Utility files.
1. Navigate to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage
2. Select Delete.
3. Choose a game.
4. Check the box for the desired save state and select Delete.

Once completed, please retry your game. If you continue to have problems, please update the case with the results of the steps above.

Regards,
Ubisoft Support

Hello! To access DLC you should download it on PSN store. Please check your store. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, unsalsrtprk said:

Hello! To access DLC you should download it on PSN store. Please check your store. 

Problem is: the store says the DLC is unavaible because I already own the season pass. No download option appear

Edit: Either they fixed it or adding it to cart while not logged in did

Edited by fenris-lima
Update
  • Like 1

All of that is nonsense from Ubisoft. The fix is simple, they need to enable owners of the Season Pass to be able to "buy" the DLC entitlement for A new god in the PlayStation Store. In other games when you own the season pass, all of the DLCs are labeled as free so you can just purchase and download it. For whatever reason the store is not recognizing that it should be free and it's just making it unavailable. 

Edit: it's been fixed, now it shows free and I can download it. It must have just happened in the last 30 minutes because I checked.

Edited by PortaLuna
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

Problem is: the store says the DLC is unavaible because I already own the season pass. No download option appear

Edit: Either they fixed it or adding it to cart while not logged in did

1 hour ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Glad I posted this then because I wouldn't have even thought of going to the store for the DLC of a game I ALREADY OWN! I started the download. Thanks all. Hope this helps others.

You are right. Unfortunately, PS Store does not offer a system that works very well. Ubisoft has no fault. The store is always problematic. I am glad you guys finally got the content. Have fun! :) 

9 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

DLC is good? Lenght? Thx 

I like it so far.  It is basically a series of vaults (they call them trials now) with less exploration and combat than the main game.  The puzzles are definitely a step up in difficulty from the main game so if you didn't like the puzzles there you really won't like them here.  I'm still working on my first set of trials and I'm around 3 hours in, so length is maybe 10-15 hours?  It really depends on how long it takes you to figure everything out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jh7459 said:

I like it so far.  It is basically a series of vaults (they call them trials now) with less exploration and combat than the main game.  The puzzles are definitely a step up in difficulty from the main game so if you didn't like the puzzles there you really won't like them here.  I'm still working on my first set of trials and I'm around 3 hours in, so length is maybe 10-15 hours?  It really depends on how long it takes you to figure everything out.

Thx great lenght *_*