tlal_q8_22

Trophy Thoughts?

304 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Yeah, I’ve done this well over 10 times, I slam into an enemy car while my cars flames are active. Nothing. Starting to annoy me, as I don’t get what I’m doing wrong.

also not sure what your saying about breaker, if you activate your breaker than get in your hero car. It disables your breaker. 

I mean the CAR ability, sorry. Maybe just used the wrong word for it. Calm down.

2 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

I mean the CAR ability, sorry. Maybe just used the wrong word for it. Calm down.

I’m not even yelling at you. Lol, I was just wondering lmao. 😬

35 minutes ago, Woodzy_5 said:

trying to get the flamethrower trophy in gridfall and can't seem to get it :(

I found the easiest way to get it was on the arena where the final section is basically just a straight line. When it gets down to 1v1, your opponent doesn't really have anywhere to run to, so you can just charge at them with the flamethrower active and then slam as you're about to hit them. You have to be going pretty fast for it to count.

Has anyone gotten CRASHendo and have any tips?

20 minutes ago, Gewurzratte said:

I found the easiest way to get it was on the arena where the final section is basically just a straight line. When it gets down to 1v1, your opponent doesn't really have anywhere to run to, so you can just charge at them with the flamethrower active and then slam as you're about to hit them. You have to be going pretty fast for it to count.

It’s still just luck, because I definitely did it a few times now + tried it against a friend in a 1v1 Finale but still no pop.

31 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Has anyone gotten CRASHendo and have any tips?

Ive got Crashendo unlocked. 

The tip is as usual, rely on luck and hope you get 3 wrecks in Mayhem. 

Damn, 3 people did this in a day or so.

Maybe it‘s not that hard at all?

It's very luck based. You have to be in very specific scenarios and half the time I play games people are just running around trying to take over cars instead of driving. It's fun but I don't think I'll bother going for 100% in this game.

6 minutes ago, xMILLZEx said:

It's very luck based. You have to be in very specific scenarios and half the time I play games people are just running around trying to take over cars instead of driving. It's fun but I don't think I'll bother going for 100% in this game.

I still anticipate it will be made easier in the future. 

As of now though, i'm just going to go for the wins and play for fun. Whatever trophies I get on the way will be a bonus. 

1 hour ago, alexwise said:

Ive got Crashendo unlocked. 

The tip is as usual, rely on luck and hope you get 3 wrecks in Mayhem. 

I keep getting "Annihilations" instead of "Wrecks" and the trophy never pops. Smh.

Wow the fastest plat is already at 22 hours, is it really that easy?

4 minutes ago, deeps_rj said:

Wow the fastest plat is already at 22 hours, is it really that easy?

A lot of it is mostly luck. The most annoying things are some of the hero trophies, which basically just require you to get lucky with the positioning of other players.

The people who got it early probably played when nobody had the damn game yet lmao. There biggest issue for this trophy list is the complete lack of explanation in game. Like how am I supposed to know when I have a max shield for the Stronghold trophy? 

I'd rather play a 30 hours story three times for a trophy than rely on luck for a third of the trophy list.

Questions for anyone that has gotten Prickly and Stronghold.

Prickly - Do you have to spike 3 people in a single use of the ability or at the exact same time? If it is exact same time, how in the world do you do that?

Stronghold - Is there anyway to tell when the shield is at full power?

2 hours ago, xMILLZEx said:

The people who got it early probably played when nobody had the damn game yet lmao. There biggest issue for this trophy list is the complete lack of explanation in game. Like how am I supposed to know when I have a max shield for the Stronghold trophy? 

I'd rather play a 30 hours story three times for a trophy than rely on luck for a third of the trophy list.

At the top back of the car there are 4 bars, they light up one by one once you start building your shield. 

8 minutes ago, Gewurzratte said:

Questions for anyone that has gotten Prickly and Stronghold.

Prickly - Do you have to spike 3 people in a single use of the ability or at the exact same time? If it is exact same time, how in the world do you do that?

Stronghold - Is there anyway to tell when the shield is at full power?

The ingame description for prickly is a single use. Still a bit annoying because of how short it is. Don't know about stronghold though, haven't really played the character properly yet.

On 28/01/2021 at 9:47 PM, baejacobs said:

this is all i ask of online games 

when you dont have friends lmfao

I decided the trophies are not worth my time. If they lower requirements in the following updates, I will happily come back to finish the remaining trophies. 

But as of now, not happy with the devs for such stupid requirements. 

7 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

thanks for that mate I'll have to give it another try when I jump on 👍

I feel like they saw Overwatchs trophy list and thought: “yeah let’s do this but make all of them insanely RNG-based instead”

What I'm finding difficult at the moment is the Cerberus trophy, even with the Gridfall technique. I'm coming up against people who just know what they're doing and have 2 lives and wont get in a car and just run around until the timer ends. 

I had Ratu's final blast destroy all opponents twice in Gridfall. The 1st time i killed the last solo and the 2nd time i killed the last 2 guys. But no trophy both games... Not only are the trophies super hard but they're also bugged or mega finecky...

11 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

I had Ratu's final blast destroy all opponents twice in Gridfall. The 1st time i killed the last solo and the 2nd time i killed the last 2 guys. But no trophy both games... Not only are the trophies super hard but they're also bugged or mega finecky...

i dont think they count if they are out of a car, if that matters

18 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i dont think they count if they are out of a car, if that matters

I don't know if Cerberus does, but Ratu's one does for sure. I got it off someone that had jumped out of the car and died to it. I did blow up the car as well when it killed them though; not sure if that matters or not.