Welcome to the League Trophy

Giwrgaras8

I have contacted the Twitter EA team and they are unsure it is going to be open again for purposes of the trophy. 

"It is possible that they will open it again at some point, I believe they have done so in the past, but I can't guarantee this or tell you when if they decide to do so. It's best you keep an eye out on our official Twitter pages for news"

• Like 1

So basically what they say it's "we cannot guarantee it'll be opened, but waste your time by keeping an eye on our social media, just in case we decided to fix a very little an easy bug which affects a bunch of players of FIFA20 (which are not our players because we only care about FIFA21)", right?

I wish they fix it as that future FUT Champions event was set for those who want to pop-up the trophy, so it was only needed to reach 2000 points and enroll, not needed to play it.

I regret too much having bought FIFA again. I think I'll never do it again.

Edited by zgz93

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2021 at 6:55 PM, zgz93 said:

So basically what they say it's "we cannot guarantee it'll be opened, but waste your time by keeping an eye on our social media, just in case we decided to fix a very little an easy bug which affects a bunch of players of FIFA20 (which are not our players because we only care about FIFA21)", right?

I wish they fix it as that future FUT Champions event was set for those who want to pop-up the trophy, so it was only needed to reach 2000 points and enroll, not needed to play it.

I regret too much having bought FIFA again. I think I'll never do it again.

EA Access was 79p for a month, its worth it tbh i enjoy the fifa street side of it

9 hours ago, chrismad1976 said:

Guys, in your opinion, there will be any chance they will open again?

I suppose there is a pattern in latest achievers so it seems it works on and off. There was a in-game community message pop up just a couple days ago stating you'd be able to redeem your points for trophy/achievement purposes so my guess is it'll be back soon, but who knows really...

On 6/3/2021 at 6:36 PM, Aodir said:

I suppose there is a pattern in latest achievers so it seems it works on and off. There was a in-game community message pop up just a couple days ago stating you'd be able to redeem your points for trophy/achievement purposes so my guess is it'll be back soon, but who knows really...

We should spam ea forum to force them re-open it again 

Looks like it's been unobtainable since 28th february according to latest achievers, hopefully just a temporary issue but to anyone who needs this trophy please post on the thread I created below to help give it more visibility. Chances are they will reopen it sometime soon, but the sooner the better.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Registration-has-ended-Welcome-to-the-League-Trophy-Achievement/m-p/10142215

• 3 weeks later...