Battlefront 2015 Platinum

Kevindude_99

The platinum for battlefront is not too hard. The only issues might be some issues with the survival missions or the hero hunt win for the all gamemode wins trophy. The ATST tramples will be very annoying though since the spawns are random. Apart from that, the queing for some gamemodes like dropzone are dead, you will need to boost that. If you go for the dlc, lvl 100 will take a long time using the drop zone method, and the gamemodes are also dead. Good Luck

• Like 1

I recently received the Platinum in July 2020 so it's definitely possible.  Although it took me 6 years to get the Platinum, I was playing fairly casual most of the time.  As @burstawesome said above, DLC is slow in many game modes, trophies related to trampling 25 people with an AT-ST and other specific multiplayer mode trophies will probably need to be boosted.  You can get all the trophies through normal gameplay but it would take a very long time to get some of these trophies without a boosting partner/small team.

There are tons of matchmaking going on every day at any time; however, some game modes are more popular than others.  Walker Assault, Cargo, Blast, and Heroes vs. Villain modes typically have matches anytime of the day, everyday.  Some, like Droid Run, Hero Hunt, and DLC specific modes (i.e. Infiltration in Scarif, or Extraction in Outer Rim) may be harder to get into.  

Two suggestions to getting the Platinum:

1.  Join the Battlefront 2015 Discord community.  Highly recommend this community.  It's a huge, dedicated, active community specifically for Battlefront 2015 that will participate in any game mode, any DLC pack, anything from boosting to community-driven events for DLC/game modes per week.  Here's the link if interested: https://discord.gg/3THuFxG

2.  Play multiplayer as often as you can to rank up to 50 (for the Platinum), or 100 (if you're going for 100%).  It is a grind but after Battlefront 2 (2017) came out, they doubled the point values to reduce this grind in half.  It's still a grind, though.

On a personal note, I'm still playing Battlefront 2015 actively.  I play many different game modes but I've been sticking to Cargo and Bespin DLC since I only have one more trophy in the Bespin DLC before I reach 100%.  I've put in a ton of hours and really enjoy the gameplay.  Please note that a lot of the people still playing this game are players higher up on the leaderboard, which make it hard for newcomers to have an equal experience.  That's usually how it goes with older games like this.  Dedicated players want to keep, or improve, their leaderboard status and new players initially have a tougher learning curve.  If you can stick with it, you'll understand the game mode patterns and those of the top players.  

EDIT:  FINALLY GOT 100%.  I KEPT PLAYING THE DLC TO GET THE 5000 OBJECTIVE POINTS TROPHY FROM BESPIN AND IT FINALLY POPPED EARLIER THIS MONTH (FEBRUARY 2021).  I GOT THE TROPHY PLAYING THE OUTER RIM DLC IN EXTRACTION.  THAT TROPHY MOCKED ME FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS BUT IT'S OVER.  I'M STILL ACTIVELY PLAYING THE GAME AS I REALLY ENJOY IT SO FRIEND ME IF INTERESTED. 

Feel free to reach out and friend me if interested.  Best of luck!

Edited by Paperclip1776
Update on trophy status
  • Like 3

I recommend getting to rank 15 in fighter squadron before going into regular mp modes. That way you can get some credits for star cards so you are not getting completely destroyed. I made a supplemental boosting guide that you may find useful if you decide to boost anything. It's not indepth but more broad strokes on what to do. It should show up in the recent threads for this game. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Realistically, how many hours would it take you to get the trophies in a valid way without boosting or the like almost a year later than the last post?

Have this game in my list, have a few trophies because I played it once with a friend but mostly offline (splitscreen). Cleaning up my list a bit and considering playing this one, but reading all the comments above maybe I should not?

Edited by its_ArchroniX

8 hours ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Realistically, how many hours would it take you to get the trophies in a valid way without boosting or the like almost a year later than the last post?

Have this game in my list, have a few trophies because I played it once with a friend but mostly offline (splitscreen). Cleaning up my list a bit and considering playing this one, but reading all the comments above maybe I should not?

If you're a gamer that jumps from game to game and are looking to knock Battlefront out as soon as possible, you will need to (1) dedicate a lot of time and (2) will need to boost this game.

If you're a gamer that likes to take your time on a game and don't mind playing for long while (at least 5 months minimum), you can still get this game completed at 100%. 

Every person's skillset is different but if you're going for 100%, you will need a lot of time to get there.  Although I played very casually (and stuck with specific modes well after I got those related trophies), it took me 6 years.  I was off Battlefront this year (2021) for about 6 months but I'm back actively playing again.  To date, I've put in 718 hours (per site Exophase) into Battlefront.  I probably got 100% at around 600 hours.  If you're dedicated to the trophies, I know you can get 100% much faster than I did.  

Hope this was helpful.  Friend me if you would like to play some time.  PSN: Paperclip1776

Edited by Paperclip1776
grammar update
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 4:02 AM, its_ArchroniX said:

I'd say it will easily be over 100 hours without boosting. I boosted many of the miscellaneous trophies but less than half of the levels to reach rank 100 which took maybe 90 hours all told to reach 100%. It's definitely a grind, especially if you play by yourself and are not in a group chat - which was jarring for me as Killzone, my only real experience with FPS MP, has open mics I guess you'd call it.

I recommend seeing if the Discord for this game is still active so you have people to play with, especially to see when DLC game modes are going as their servers are the most dead. I also recommend completing as many of the Hutt bounties/ contracts as it gives you goals to actively work towards in every game. 

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kantera said:

I have only the DLC's trophies to go for (All 4 expansions). Are those all still attainable to this day?

Yes, DLC is still attainable but you will need to boost most of those trophies if you're going at it alone.  I got my Platinum in July 2020.

For help, there's a dedicated Battlefront 2015 community on Discord that you can join.  You can setup boosting sessions pretty easily, the community host specific events, which includes playing DLC game modes.  I would highly recommend that you join their Discord, here's the link:   https://discord.gg/3THuFxG

Edit: The Discord Battlefront 2015 community is very active and helpful.  You will find people to help you, I did.

I'm still active so you can always friend me.  Good luck!

Edited by Paperclip1776

3 minutes ago, Paperclip1776 said:

Yes, DLC is still attainable but you will need to boost most of those trophies if you're going at it alone.  I got my Platinum in July 2020.

For help, there's a dedicated Battlefront 2015 community on Discord that you can join.  You can setup boosting sessions pretty easily, the community host specific events, which includes playing DLC game modes.  I would highly recommend that you join their Discord, here's the link:   https://discord.gg/3THuFxG

I'm still active so you can always friend me.  Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Still finishing up on some games and then I will certainly look into this :).

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Felipessnow said:

Can you give the link again please

I went on the discord site and pulled up the updated link:  https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg.  Hope this one works.

• The Discord site name is: SWBF1 Community (PS4 + Xbox)
  • 2002 members on this site and it's very active.

Good luck!

On 12/26/2021 at 5:56 AM, kantera said:

Can anyone give me the correct link for the discord as the link that was provided doesn't work anymore? Thanks!

Updated link for the Discord Battlefront (2015) game: https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg

• The Discord site name is: SWBF1 Community (PS4 + Xbox)
  • 2002 members on this site and it's very active.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 25-1-2022 at 3:49 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

I went on the discord site and pulled up the updated link:  https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg.  Hope this one works.

• The Discord site name is: SWBF1 Community (PS4 + Xbox)
  • 2002 members on this site and it's very active.

Good luck!

Updated link for the Discord Battlefront (2015) game: https://discord.gg/eWMyhmrNAg

• The Discord site name is: SWBF1 Community (PS4 + Xbox)
  • 2002 members on this site and it's very active.

Good luck!

Thanks but i already have 100% again :)

• Like 1