How long does the 100% take?

DaaneS97

I love to play and complete online games that are f2p in the store but I've never touched Trove before because I know that this will take some time. I noticed that there is no trophy guide here so I wonder if you could give me a rough estimation on how many hours it would take to get 100% for this game.

Also I took a look at some people here who have finished the game and it always took them like 2 or 3 years. So is it like a 500h+ game or maybe even worse than Neverwinter?

And is it even still possible to get all the trophies when you are a fresh player?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7.2.2021 at 11:06 PM, AtomiicLipton_ said:

i think i can finish it today my Time right now is 3 Days

4780781.jpg

On 29.1.2021 at 4:13 AM, DaaneS97 said:

And is it even still possible to get all the trophies when you are a fresh player?

I would say without real money to buy glim it will take you not less than hundred of hours of grind for both mastery trophies, especially geode one, since it is not only slow and repetetive but also boring and non-rewarding at all. 500 bomb royale kills can be achieved quite fast, once you learn Bomb Royale better, plants are also only matter of time before you get all of them.

Edited by ScooloV
  • Like 1