Championship Mode

RoxasOnFire

So I've beaten championship mode twice now and haven't unlocked the trophy for it.  It sucks bc you spend the last minute just avoiding and casually hitting other cars not to be kicked but when I finish the championship I have 0 cents( what you need to buy new vehicles) and 2 times now have hit a 0 cent limit and its almost lie i didn't play that mode even though I was first place both times. Maybe the trophy is broken for me, but on the ps4 I was able to play with a breeze. 

Try just having one opponent. Very easy and quick to rack up points and finish it off and once you finished it and on the podium, don’t press X to skip it, just sit a few seconds and it’ll pop.

I discovered that the trophy didn’t pop for me even with more than 3000 points TWICE when I had skipped watching the podium bit at the end but just letting it run popped it for me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

Try just having one opponent. Very easy and quick to rack up points and finish it off and once you finished it and on the podium, don’t press X to skip it, just sit a few seconds and it’ll pop.

I discovered that the trophy didn’t pop for me even with more than 3000 points TWICE when I had skipped watching the podium bit at the end but just letting it run popped it for me

You can set the opponent limit on championship?  I was unaware of that. I did press x each time. Thats lame to know lol.

Edit: got it the way you suggested.  Thanks man.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1