Master Of All Trades in Legendary Edition

Manilu-08

Hello everyone, since I have the Legendary Edition I wanted to ask you: do I have to reach level 20 even with the characters of the DLCs (Hell Boy, Atom, Darkside, etc...) for the Master Of All Trades Trophy? I ask because I want to have a nice Platinum screenshot with my favorite character.

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Hlod-wigg said:

For this trophy, the xp farming method with 2 controllers in versus mode does not seem to work, I get no xp for perfect match or remaining time, just about 260xp overall. Has anybody else tried this?

They nerfed it I think. Most guides telling you to do this are outdated.

Another related question. I own the standard edition from PS+, and I know cat call is a luck based grind.

if I purchase all dlc characters, will they be added to the loot pool and make the cat call more difficult to obtain?

Maybe I shouldn’t buy the dlc before I get cat call?

On 26/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, archangeltw_ said:

Another related question. I own the standard edition from PS+, and I know cat call is a luck based grind.

if I purchase all dlc characters, will they be added to the loot pool and make the cat call more difficult to obtain?

Maybe I shouldn’t buy the dlc before I get cat call?

Yes they will add to loot pool, download the ones you really really want (best girl Star Fire). Either way it's going to be a grind but a slightly less spread out loot pool with help abit.

Edited by Good_Sir_Matt_II
  • Like 2