[SOLVED] Undiscovered location marker stays - impossible reveal (Chongqing)

SairenOne

Same issue happened to me with the lotus bridge. When I unlocked the only other remaining location, which was the arcade, the lotus bridge and the trophy popped as well. Someone posted the same thing on reddit so it wasn't just me this worked for. Keep going and hopefully it'll pop for you as well.

3 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Same issue happened to me with the lotus bridge. When I unlocked the only other remaining location, which was the arcade, the lotus bridge and the trophy popped as well. Someone posted the same thing on reddit so it wasn't just me this worked for. Keep going and hopefully it'll pop for you as well.

you give me hope sir. god bless you ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Throw7 said:

exactly as you said

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2021 at 1:51 AM, Throw7 said:

Can confirm this works. I left The Lotus Passage as my second-to-last location and no matter where I walked on it it would not register. After going to the other location, it unlocked the location and The Lotus Passage. Thank you.

• Like 1