Spring 2021 Backlog Challenge

8 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

So April was kinda a crapshoot for me; I started the month with a burst of energy towards random games unrelated to this event, then had some mental health stuff that made me barely be able to dedicate more than an hour or two to gaming (besides Remnant with my co-op partner) a day. I don't think I'll be making significant progress next month, especially with the release of the Mass Effect collection on the 14th; so I guess I'll officially withdraw until the next event. Going to limit myself to ~13 games for the next, which I think is reasonable, especially if the season holds up better than this one did.

That's a shame man, I hope you're doin okay. I might be joining you on the Mass Effect collection next month, getting my second shot on the 14th and have the weekend requested off? always meant to get into those games..

Sorry, I meant to say all this when I initially quoted you but I must've accidentally deleted it and then fell asleep. What a dumb ass?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Planning on giving the PS3 some love this month. Going to start a new game tomorrow, then work on finishing Dragon Age: Origins DLC finally. If there's any time left, I'll go from there. Also gonna see if maybe I'll do a summer list for once. xD 

I played Dragon Age Origins last year, I really enjoyed it. But watch out for the Harvester boss in Golems of Amgarrak, that thing is so hard to kill on the higher difficulty

Edited by Heather342
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

18th Update - My weekend ended up getting busier than expected, I went for a socially distant walk with a friend to get a coffee and we ended up walking to the beach nearby which then turned into a spontaneous 9 mile walk. I had no idea 9 mile walks could be considered spontaneous 1f602.png

I envy your brand of spontaneity! My wife and I have been complaining about the weight we've gained this past year and whenever the idea of going for a walk comes up it's always like "we're definitely gonna do that.. after watching another season of Impractical Jokers."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I envy your brand of spontaneity! My wife and I have been complaining about the weight we've gained this past year and whenever the idea of going for a walk comes up it's always like "we're definitely gonna do that.. after watching another season of Impractical Jokers."

I feel the struggle too, 2020/2021 have really done a number on my active routines :( Here's hoping we can get back on track soon.

• Like 2

Didn't play yesterday because of lack of motivation and then I decided to do stuff I've been putting off. Today, I started out not feeling well, then worked on something important for four hours. I will try tomorrow night. I will say this-my plan is to mostly give the PS3 love this month.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3