Spring 2021 Backlog Challenge

On 5/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, Draps-1337 said:

I'm going to sit out of the next challenge. I've just not been feeling like hitting the games as hard lately. I feel as though I should spend more time with my loved ones and other hobbies. I might see you all in the winter. Good luck everyone!

Well said, I'm with you on that ?. I've had a lot of fun, plus wifey's and my schedules have been completely opposite as of late so it's been nice to have the ps4 bein like "hey let's hang out, homie." Having said that, I too could use a shift in the hobby hierarchy.

Besides, I wanna come back fresh for the winter challenge?

• Like 4

Got some more progress done in Afrika. Almost all of the trophies are story related as far as I can tell. It's an enjoyable game and quite relaxing (mostly), but it's a shame it was never released on the PSN store for more to enjoy. I was worried my platinum hunt was going to be derailed due to small usage of motion controls, but it ended up working out. Tomorrow, going to do more, but have to work in the evening and get up early Tuesday, so probably not as much as usual. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Heather342 said:

This was the first time I've taken part in one of these challenges and I've really enjoyed it. It's been a good way to keep on track, sharing progress updates and also enjoyed reading everyone else's challenge stories 1f60a.png 

- Assassin's Creed Revelations - 26 -> 100%

- Spirit of the North - 0 -> 100%

- Cuphead - 14 -> 100%

- Hitman 3 - 16 -> 100%

- Dragon Age 2 - 37 -> 100%

Swaps used (1/2)

Congrats on the completion ? and glad you had fun in this one. Now for the summer challenge! It's so close!

2 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Good luck to y'all doing the Summer challenge! I had a lot of fun with you guys, keepin up on everybody's progress and sharing my own. As I've said before, I need a bit of a break, but I'll definitely be back in the winter1f44a.png

See you in the winter challenge and congrats on all your progress :) Hope the summer treats you nicely @YaManSmevz, winter is shaping up to have some pretty decent titles in it so it should make for a fun part of the year as far as challenges go.

• Like 4

On 2021-02-27 at 11:06 AM, Jello said:

Sign me up too please

1.) Assassin's Creed Valhalla 14%

2.) Lost Dimension 10%

3.) Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 0%

4.) Need For Speed Heat 0%

5.) God Of War Ascension 25%

6.) Middle Earth Shadow of War 0%

7.) Cat Quest 0%

8.) Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 38%

9.) Bioshock 2

10.) NHL 94 Rewind 0%

Might make a couple changes before the event starts, but this is my list for now.

Final update: I only managed to complete 3/10 games for the event. I got sidetracked by other games and have been busy in real life. I'm hoping to have better results for the summer backlog challenge. 

1.) Assassin's Creed Valhalla 14% --> 24%

2.) Lost Dimension 10% --> 17%

3.) Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 0%--> 36%

4.) Need For Speed Heat 0%

5.) God Of War Ascension 25%

6.) Middle Earth Shadow of War 0%

7.) Cat Quest 0% --> 100%

8.) Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 38% --> 100%

9.) Bioshock 2

10.) NHL 94 Rewind 0% --> 100%

• Like 3