Spring 2021 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Oh, @MidnightDragon I was confused as well, but I think it's about that comment I made on Wednesday, I think it's just an accident, I was meant to look through the list and do some corrections to the numbers, not quote it. My bad.

It's all good. Just was making sure I hadn't made an error. :) 

13 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Big update, decided The Sexy Brutale was too much of an ezpz to deserve its own update, so I gave myself some time to finish Ruiner as well - both very good games of very different genres. The Sexy Brutale was a fantastic murder mystery puzzle game with Groundhog Day elements, while Ruiner is a Hotline Miami-esque game except cyberpunk and with pretty cool abilities.

I've had my eye on The Sexy Brutale for a while now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, I think I actually might add it to the next backlog challenge :) 

• Like 3

I have hundreds of games in my backlog but my current goal is to just say I've finished them all at least once for now and go back later if I want more trophies. Obviously if I enjoy the game enough at the time I'll carry on with the trophies at the time. I'm currently playing a game on my PS3 that I've put off for years Aliens Colonial Marines and that's a clock only one for sure lol. Next will be Hunted The Demon's Forge which I remember hating but I want my money worth so I have to at least clock it once.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, evilmatinator said:

I have hundreds of games in my backlog but my current goal is to just say I've finished them all at least once for now and go back later if I want more trophies. Obviously if I enjoy the game enough at the time I'll carry on with the trophies at the time. I'm currently playing a game on my PS3 that I've put off for years Aliens Colonial Marines and that's a clock only one for sure lol. Next will be Hunted The Demon's Forge which I remember hating but I want my money worth so I have to at least clock it once.

Welcome to PSNProfiles @evilmatinator:) It's worth taking a look at the rules of the challenge way back at the first post if you are interested :)