This game is hot trash

Thought I would give this game a go despite the reviews and talk of horrible post game grind. One perk to go, 6 levels required, no big deal.

Log off for the day to come back and finish my levelling grind, what’s this? All my perks have been reset? But my level is still the same... tried downloading my save from cloud but nothing changed. I can’t believe this game is in the same series as TNO, OB and TNC...

• Like 1

I appreciate you posting this, got a physical copy used and have been teetering on starting it even though the guide says it would be a long haul for the plat but there is nothing more annoying and demoralizing than a bug in which you have to start all progress over so I'll pass.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that happened. It really sucks that they wouldn't have it fixed for everyone by now.

2 hours ago, OpenScars said:

I had to stop playing for the sole reason that the sisters were making me lose brain cells and giving me a migraine. 

Me and my friend just muted the dialogue audio and skipped the cutscenes. I hate to do that even with bad games but yeah the sisters are too much to where we couldn't even make fun of it. Aside from that though the game actually is kind of fun to play if you just want a mindless shooter. I do think the enemies having health bars and levels wasn't really needed though.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Heads up if you are starting this game now. "As of patch 1.07, you need to reach level 92 (*plus* complete the 20 new treasure hunts) in order to get enough ability points for More Human than Human -- not just level 80. They added 10 new abilities, which are now required for that trophy"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 0:05 PM, XXIIlII said:

Heads up if you are starting this game now. "As of patch 1.07, you need to reach level 92 (*plus* complete the 20 new treasure hunts) in order to get enough ability points for More Human than Human -- not just level 80. They added 10 new abilities, which are now required for that trophy"

This is true if you play alone but if you finish the game and do some quickmatch with a friend or other players, you will get one ability point per each submission you complete in their match.

Doing that, make this trophy easier. I got the trophy at level 74.

Edited by Carttagos
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I actually quite enjoyed this game, I’m not going to complete the grind for the platinum due to the silly levels required for all skills and weapon upgrades. Otherwise I would be happy to complete the remaining weapon mastery’s. It’s not too bad going from map to map with enemies respawning. It just seems to take a lot longer because the ammo depletes so quick so you’re having to use 2 or more weapons at a time instead of focusing on one at a time. 
it’s quite satisfying being able to obliterate the Ubergardes once getting all the weapons and having some upgrades