Is it all over for the Xbone

ProGamerX56

I think Xbox will not make a good start because they're not releasing world wide in November! Also all my friends (I'm 16) are buying a PS4 because EVERYONE here buys a Playstation. I think only 1 of my friends has an xbox and he also has an PS3! Why would people here in Europe wait 4 months (I think?) for the Xbox if they can buy a way cheaper console that on paper is more powerful and where they can just play Fifa and CoD on? Those people are gonna make a huge difference aswell and I find it annoying that some people (as example IGN) are defending the Xbox and still buying it, after all that MS did.

Anyway, I'm not buying an Xbox! I'll just stick with Playstation

• Like 1

Just because it can't play at 1080P does not make the graphics worst.  A lot of people are still on SDTVs and lower resolution HDTVs anyways.

Thank you! Some people are praising the fact that PS4 is going to support 4k resolution and the Xbox One can't do that even tho they can't afford a 4k resolution televisions. 

Thank you! Some people are praising the fact that PS4 is going to support 4k resolution and the Xbox One can't do that even tho they can't afford a 4k resolution televisions. 

Yea, 4KTVs are technically impossible to get unless you're in a really high class job, they cost more than what most people earn per year.

Really I heard they were more than that.. or at least the size of one you'll need to see a difference between 1080P and 4K..

The one I saw was probably a basic version. I do remember that it was 55 inches and has freeview lol.  I just the saw Panasonic one and that was £5000 plus for 58 inches and freeview. A job earning around £30,000 plus could get a person one but the question is why would you want one now? 

The one I saw was probably a basic version. I do remember that it was 55 inches and has freeview lol.  I just the saw Panasonic one and that was £5000 plus for 58 inches and freeview. A job earning around £30,000 plus could get a person one but the question is why would you want one now? 

Well, I don't want one, I just got a Smart TV there, about £400 and it was just a year ago, the size that I got was going for £1200, they're updating TVs all the time, its always best to wait.  I don't understand people who have to constantly update their phones/TVs each year, I'm that way with consoles when a new one comes out, but as you can see, you get a good several years with those before they do release new generation consoles, not the same as TV/Phone updates.

And no, there's these ones that are 80"+ plus that cost up to £20,000.

Edited by TakahashiDemon

Well, I don't want one, I just got a Smart TV there, about £400 and it was just a year ago, the size that I got was going for £1200, they're updating TVs all the time, its always best to wait.  I don't understand people who have to constantly update their phones/TVs each year, I'm that way with consoles when a new one comes out, but as you can see, you get a good several years with those before they do release new generation consoles, not the same as TV/Phone updates.

And no, there's these ones that are 80"+ plus that cost up to £20,000.

People updated their tech because they don't want to be left behind. The 80+ plus is for people who want premium now not later tho. 

I'd say the title is a bit over the top. Wouldn't say it's all over for a console simply because a certain game looks slightly better on another console, even if it's a big name title like CoD. Especially seeing as the 360 did just fine compared to the PS3 despite not having blu-ray. It'll be interesting to see how many people actually notice the difference.

• Like 1

True ... But as one reader said its ONE game from a life cycle of 5 to 10 years! I own both ps3 and 360 I play ps3 way more ... In fact have not touched 360 in 2 months now, but really IM a GAMER first! Saying that ps4 is the better system so lets see if the fanboys and fans get behind it this time cause SONY needs a winner this time in the cosoles wars ?!?! If not may see the end of sony HARDWARE!! That will be a hard pill to swallow