Hitman 2 Mumbai-“Everybody On Board” Challenge

KoeichiHero

Alright so I must be a major idiot.

I’ve been following this guy on YouTube named MrFreeze2244 to help me mop up challenges/mission stories to help with unlocking trophies. 
the challenge above in title is the one where, after killing Rangan with the rival Sniper, you subdue him, go to his apartment, use his laptop, then go call Shah. Shah then meets with Kale (the mystery target) at a bridge nearby the train tracks.
The video for the challenge in the title I have followed EXACTLY. However, the train shows up either earlier than when they reach the tracks (Shah and the Kale), or not at all. How do I get the timing to be 100% perfect?

8 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

It is possible also that those videos are slightly outdated, I believe I watched one of his videos for a challenge I required in Hitman 1 I believe it was and the method he used was outdated/patched or just changed.

Hmm. Okay. Guess I gotta somehow figure out the right way. Thank you to everyone who responded. 

• Like 1

Like everyone said, just wait since the train loops. I just did it and right before they got into position the train passed, waited for a huge while for the train to pass again and they were still in position to get hit by it when it passed again.

As for following video guides, you must remember that the timing isn't 100% the same since there are outside factors that might change NPC patterns (the time when you skip the opening cutscene, if a guard bumps into a random NPC, when you pass by a certain area or distance from the NPC, etc.). So there might be times you'll have to improvise if things go slightly different from the video.