info about stacking

XpanderFX

hi, im just checking ALL free games availables and i dont know if "approve" or not this one. required time to 100% for it is too much for my scale, however if i stack the other 2 versions, well that changes and can be worth playing. so my questions are

1) are the dlc's (maybe simply "updates") available for free?

2) if i stack all stackable trophies, which other i have to unlock manually, and how much it will take to 100% whole pack (without spending money)? example: 25h for main game + 2h + 2h. 

1: All the trophy DLCs were patched in for free.

2: From what I've read, before all the patches and the dumb changes they made, you could 100% this game in about 40hrs but now it's many times higher than that and borderline impossible without spending a fortune on premium currency. I last played this game a few years back, before all the major patches were released but even then, progression was painfully slow without buying something from the in-game store. Also note that Microtransactions are both account and region locked so you are going to have to do 2 of the stacks at least partly legit.

From what I remember of the last post on the matter, auto-popping trophies between all stacks of this game is a buggy business that doesn't always work, especially with the Asian version for some reason.

TL;DR: Don't bother with this game, it's a borefest that's designed solely to drain your bank account.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: All the trophy DLCs were patched in for free.

2: From what I've read, before all the patches and the dumb changes they made, you could 100% this game in about 40hrs but now, it's many times higher than that and borderline impossible without spending a fortune on premium currency. I last played this game a few years back, before all the major patches were released but even then, progression was painfully slow without buying something from the in-game store. Also Note that Microtransactions are both account and region locked so you are going to have to do 2 of the stacks at least partly legit.

From what I remember of the last post on the matter, auto-popping trophies between all stacks of this game is a buggy business that doesn't always work, especially with the Asian version for some reason.

TL;DR: Don't bother with this game, it's a borefest that's designed solely to drain your bank account.

thanks!

• 2 months later...

it's honestly not that bad, but the worst part is the grind to lv25

pal o' mine put it off for months because of how tedious it is

also the premium currency isn't worth squad

the worst trophy is the one that requires 5 types of veterans in one battle lol