"Perfectionist" trophy (DLC Pack 3) not unlocking

gafpiratehook

"Perfectionist" trophy (Complete Suit Only and Silent Assassin Challenges on The Icon, A House Built on Sand or Landslide) is not popping for me: I made SO/SA run in "Landslide" first, no luck, then tried "The Icon" but still nothing, then, hoping for a bad description and thinking 3 SO/SA was necessary and not only one I tried even "A House Built on Sand", and still no dice.

Ideas on how to solve this?

I had the same issue and feared I was out of luck.

It popped, once I had done SA and SO Challenges (the individual ones, doing several runs on purpose) on all three Bonus Missions. I had not done SA+SO (the combined one) on all three Missions, but two I believe.

Trophy description might be wrong on this one. However, they must have changed the requirement in the background. I definitely did not do all Challenges on all Maps in H2, but had the trophy there...

14 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

I had the same issue and feared I was out of luck.

It popped, once I had done SA and SO Challenges (the individual ones, doing several runs on purpose) on all three Bonus Missions. I had not done SA+SO (the combined one) on all three Missions, but two I believe.

Trophy description might be wrong on this one. However, they must have changed the requirement in the background. I definitely did not do all Challenges on all Maps in H2, but had the trophy there...

Sadly I tried this with no luck, done other 6 runs (3 only SO and 3 only SA for the 3 maps) but no trophy.

I fear this is actually glitched for me...

EDIT: I tried deleting saves/settings and doing it offline but still no luck, offline you can't even see silent assassin mark and I think the SA/SO run is not registered at all while offline.

Edited by gafpiratehook

13 hours ago, gafpiratehook said:

Sadly I tried this with no luck, done other 6 runs (3 only SO and 3 only SA for the 3 maps) but no trophy.

I fear this is actually glitched for me...

EDIT: I tried deleting saves/settings and doing it offline but still no luck, offline you can't even see silent assassin mark and I think the SA/SO run is not registered at all while offline.

I got the same problem, last trophy I need is the perfectionist.

I've tried all SA/SO combinations on 3 maps and nothing.

Only solution is to reset your account on ioi side, and I'm not sure if I want to do that.

1 hour ago, BaquPL said:

I got the same problem, last trophy I need is the perfectionist.

I've tried all SA/SO combinations on 3 maps and nothing.

Only solution is to reset your account on ioi side, and I'm not sure if I want to do that.

I'll save that for extrema ratio, because I don't want to lose my trilogy progress :(

2 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I would wait a little bit before resetting the account.

They are likely aware of several Challenge-related issues and will hopefully do something on their end with hotfixes or patches.

You're not wrong, it's still a freshly released game after all.

Contacted on twitter, let's wait and hope...

• 4 weeks later...

Even with patch 1.02 and new update "perfectionist" is still glitched for me, done another SASO run in "landslide" bit still nothing.

Now I don't know if delete my account to get it or wait more, I'd like to keep my actual level but I want all of the elusive targets too, and if I'll have to wipe my account later I'll lose one (or maybe more) elusive target: decisions, decisions...

Edited by gafpiratehook

• 2 weeks later...

Patch 1.03 - trophy didn't autopop when I imported past progress, and just going in and SASO'ing The Icon via both mission entry ways (Destination and Campaign) didn't pop it.

EDIT: Also tried doing SA and SO separately in The Icon; didn't pop.  I did use save loading instead of fully doing the mission twice, but that shouldn't make a difference. 

Edited by themindisacity

On 9/3/2021 at 7:12 AM, themindisacity said:

Patch 1.03 - trophy didn't autopop when I imported past progress, and just going in and SASO'ing The Icon via both mission entry ways (Destination and Campaign) didn't pop it.

EDIT: Also tried doing SA and SO separately in The Icon; didn't pop.  I did use save loading instead of fully doing the mission twice, but that shouldn't make a difference. 

The same here: no autopop nor when redoing mission with SA/SO/SASO.

Hope they'll fix this sooner or later, but at every not working patch hope fades and fades...

Edited by gafpiratehook

• 1 month later...