D-A-N-T-A-Y

Hello there...

9 posts in this topic

Hello there, nice to meet you all my names Dan, I'm relatively new to PlayStation and trophy collecting as a whole certainly not a die hard completionist but if it's within my skill range I'll certainly give it a go it'd be nice to get to know some of you! I mainly play RPG's but i do love a kart racer every now and then!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I know "I like RPG's too!" is a broad stroke to paint but they are some of my favorite games and I feel the same about kart racers once in a while, Mario Kart 64 convinced me to ask for my first console as a kid. Here's hoping you enjoy the site!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome, so what's your favorite games and series? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kindajustin thanks for the welcome! @Beyondthegrave07 I would have to say my favourite series would be a fight between, Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock and Darksiders. But some of my favourite games outside of those, Borderlands, Jedi Fallen Order, God of War, Batman Arkham Games and Final Fantasy 7

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D-A-N-T-A-Y said:

@kindajustin thanks for the welcome! @Beyondthegrave07 I would have to say my favourite series would be a fight between, Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock and Darksiders. But some of my favourite games outside of those, Borderlands, Jedi Fallen Order, God of War, Batman Arkham Games and Final Fantasy 7

Are you referring to the remake for FF7? I've been thinking about playing it after Resident Evil 2. I have heard great things about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Are you referring to the remake for FF7? I've been thinking about playing it after Resident Evil 2. I have heard great things about it.

The remake for me not a huge fan of turn based combat, and Resi 2 is on my to play list i too have heard great things!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@D-A-N-T-A-Y just finished my first playthrough of the ff7 remake a few days ago, and yeah its amazing. though i still have a lot of love for the original as well. but i get the whole not a fan of turn based games. i tended to stay away from alot of rpgs when i was younger for this reason. they seemed to hard to me lol. but now that im pushing 40 i've come to love them as much as the action rpgs. anyways. enough rambling from me. welcome to the site. maybe ill see ya in the forums. 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, funboy1246 said:

@D-A-N-T-A-Y just finished my first playthrough of the ff7 remake a few days ago, and yeah its amazing. though i still have a lot of love for the original as well. but i get the whole not a fan of turn based games. i tended to stay away from alot of rpgs when i was younger for this reason. they seemed to hard to me lol. but now that im pushing 40 i've come to love them as much as the action rpgs. anyways. enough rambling from me. welcome to the site. maybe ill see ya in the forums. 1f601.png

Glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for the welcome!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.