[US] PlayStation Plus November Content

HeySumbode

Via the PS Blog

-Entering PS Plus in November (in no particular order)-

AT3fvPs.png 10579690613_aabccde1d8.jpg

10579451846_6f57180468_o.jpg 10579451836_d0f00ef08f_o.jpg 10579690713_cfa92f5519_o.jpg

10579412155_3a14e499ec_o.jpg 10579451746_54e301eb1e_o.jpg

-Click on Images for Trophy Info-

Details

Resogun (PS4)  (Available November 15th)

i5o1G2x.png

Contrast (PS4)  (Available November 15th)

b3vogA6.png

Ibb & obb (PS3) (1.0GB)  (Available November 12th)

eFtdHcC.png

Dragon’s Dogma:  Dark Arisen (PS3) (11.5GB) (Available November 5th)

LrEuti8.png

Binary Domain (PS3) (11.0GB)

9B9AXfH.png

Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita) (1.7GB)

82PUOPp.png

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (PS Vita) (1.4GB)

UhpFi0Y.png

Extras

-Leaving PS Plus In November-

Discounts Leaving (Updated November 26th)

pkwwLuW.png

q1Cgenz.png

Edited by HeySumbode
  • Like 3

Soul sacrifice, you lucky bastards!

I'm delighted Binary Domain will be coming to Plus because now there will be more people online so i can enjoy the multiplayer without having to wait 2 hours to start a game.

This is the first ever month i would have preferred to be a US PS Plus member.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 2

Soul sacrifice, you's lucky bastards!

Brilliant that Binary Domain has been added because now there will actually be people online.

This is the first ever month i would have preferred to be a US PS Plus member.

YES!!!! I am seriously hoping people are in Binary Domain online so I can plat it. AWESOME game!!!

Is dragon's dogma or binary domain any good?

Finally will get Dragon's Dogma on the cheap and increase the online population of Binary Domain? Happy Happy!! ^_^

• Like 1

Wait...Why did EU lose a PS3 game to get ONE PS4 game while US didn't lose any PS3 games and got TWO PS4 games..?

They're getting 7 while we only got 5. I don't really care to be honest but i can see lots of people whining about that if it continues.

Edited by Goro

Is Binary Domain really that good? What is it about?

Basically a robot apocalypse, it has a pretty good story, fantastic gameplay and a very enjoyable online co-op.

Definitely worth playing. Developed by my favorite developer, Yakuza Studios (Creator of the Yakuza series, obviously)

Great month for US!

I hope EU doesn't get Soul Sacrifice, for the yearly game change (or at all), since I just got it 1 week ago.. finely forked enough to get it, now just P4G and I will be happy for a long long time with my Vita..

There's no chance we will be getting Persona 4, Atlus refuse to even give a discount on the game nevermind giving it out for free.

I'm actually very disappointed that Soul Sacrifice came to US not as part of the yearly games because the yearly games must be the same in EU + US so now that US has already got Soul Sacrifice then it can't be part of the yearly games so i just have to hope EU get it in December.

There's no chance we will be getting Persona 4, Atlus refuse to even give a discount on the game nevermind giving it out for free.

I'm actually very disappointed that Soul Sacrifice came to US not as part of the yearly games because the yearly games must be the same in EU + US so now that US has already got Soul Sacrifice then it can't be part of the yearly games so i just have to hope EU get it in December.

Ya, I'm not expecting P4G to be given to PSN+, but was hoping for a price drop (digital or not), since I don't want to pay full price... same thing I said for Soul Sacrifice, but my brother bought a game he didn't wanted and when going to return it, they would only allow him to return it, if he got other game, so I didn't paid full price for it. Didn't knew that Atlus refused to give a discount for the game..

But ya, didn't though that PSN+ yearly games are the same in EU and US, so I'm kind of curious of what we will get.

And I'm curious to know why the US is getting 3 PS3 games, and 2 PS4 games (along with the usual 2 Vita games), yet EU is only getting only 2 PS3 games and 1 PS4 game. From what I know this was because they were adding a PS4 game, but US seams to be getting a full treatment here, keeping the 3 PS3, 2 Vita games and getting 2 PS4 games, that's 2 more games then EU... seams like Sony never change...

Ya, I'm not expecting P4G to be given to PSN+, but was hoping for a price drop (digital or not), since I don't want to pay full price... same thing I said for Soul Sacrifice, but my brother bought a game he didn't wanted and when going to return it, they would only allow him to return it, if he got other game, so I didn't paid full price for it. Didn't knew that Atlus refused to give a discount for the game..

But ya, didn't though that PSN+ yearly games are the same in EU and US, so I'm kind of curious of what we will get.

And I'm curious to know why the US is getting 3 PS3 games, and 2 PS4 games (along with the usual 2 Vita games), yet EU is only getting only 2 PS3 games and 1 PS4 game. From what I know this was because they were adding a PS4 game, but US seams to be getting a full treatment here, keeping the 3 PS3, 2 Vita games and getting 2 PS4 games, that's 2 more games then EU... seams like Sony never change...

Yeah, If Sony continue to give 5 games to EU and 7 to US then there will be war!

No doubt one of the yearly games for Vita will be LBP Vita, not sure what else though...probably PS All Stars or Sly Cooper

Great line up! ill be downloading most of these games and cant wait to try them out :)

i need a freaking VITA

also two full games? o.O - it has to be a joke 

also am i able to download the PS4 games to my list on PS3 or online website ?

You can only put a ps4 game in you download list/history. It will not download a ps4 title on a ps3 system

Soul Sacrifice on PS+ is pretty huge, I know people have been asking for that for awhile. Plus the DLC is free. Too bad I own the game already. The only other one I'd be interested in is Dragons Dogma. Contrast was put up to replace Drive Club, and I know a few people who aren't happy about that.

Edited by damon8r351