Master Fisher will become easier!

Sergen

Although I've made the big information thread here:

I thought a separate thread was worth making for this game to highlight the fact that the Master Fisher trophy on The Elder Scrolls Online is going to become easier to get. With the new champion point system that is being implemented to the game in the next patch, two of the passives are very beneficial to fishing. Below is a screenshot of those passives:

Zd2S5e6.png

As you can see for the price of 125 Champion Points in the "Craft" tree you'll be able to reduce the time it takes to reel in fish by 25% and also increase your chances of catching rare fish by 10%. This is going to be a huge time save for what is currently the rarest trophy on the game (excluding platinum). Although it is an RNG grind trophy at least the developers have finally put something officially in the game that should be able to help with fishing. Of course at minimum you'll have to accumulate at least 375 Champion Points to get these passives, however with the new champion point system the cap is going to be 3600 and they'll lower the amount of XP needed at the lower levels so I assume CP 375 will take less time to get than CP 160 currently takes to get. Either way, the patch where this will be implemented is coming on March 16th for console. I guess if anyone is working on the fishing trophy right now and struggling, you can always wait until that date before continuing your pursuit of rare fish.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 4

Good to know.  I've spent TOO many hours trying to get all of the fish, and the fact fishing is probably the most boring thing you can do in the game, this will really help.  Trying to get one or two people to fish with you is like herding raccoons.

• Like 2