Is this the kind of game that you have to visit daily?

TalalHmd

I want to try this game, but I never played a ‘farming sim’ before. Can I play it in small chunks every day to ‘tend the farm’, etc..? If yes, how long would the daily sessions usually take?

I have too much on my plate now, so a game that I’d visit for 10 or so minutes daily to make a slow but steady progression towards the platinum actually sounds good to me

Edited by TalalHmd

11 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

I want to try this game, but I never played a ‘farming sim’ before. Can I play it in small chunks every day to ‘tend the farm’, etc..? If yes, how long would the daily sessions usually take?

I have too much on plate now, so a game that I’d visit for 10 or so minutes daily to make a slow but steady progression towards the platinum actually sounds good to be

Nah you dont have to play every day.  And daily sessions hmm well it depends what you want to do. The options are vast. 

If you just want to farm then (allowing for minor hindrances) a day can be like 13min real time. But that can be made shorter if you run out of energy etc

• Like 1

The game save every time you go to sleep and you can go whenever you want. The maximum 1 day can last is 14min 20 sec(if you stay up from 6am to 2am) Each hour in the game consume 43 sec of real life time.

Edited by Nieird
  • Like 1