How does this game perform on PS5 and PS4 Pro?

LoveInHell

• 8 months later...

My experience with this on ps4 was kinda mixed one. Overall i loved the game but performance was weird. So its not laggy or dropping frames but while you are crossing through districts the game can just freeze. It doesn't really crash it just freezes like it needs quite some time to load the next area. I felt like this was mostly hdd issue. 

I'll give you an example. For example if you keep running while enemies following you around and you cross districts while like 4-5 enemies chasing you, you will get that game freeze on ps4. I never tested with an ssd but i feel like that would solve the problem pretty much. 

• 1 month later...
On 22.10.2021 at 10:59 AM, OnuR10Ly said:

My experience with this on ps4 was kinda mixed one. Overall i loved the game but performance was weird. So its not laggy or dropping frames but while you are crossing through districts the game can just freeze. It doesn't really crash it just freezes like it needs quite some time to load the next area. I felt like this was mostly hdd issue. 

I'll give you an example. For example if you keep running while enemies following you around and you cross districts while like 4-5 enemies chasing you, you will get that game freeze on ps4. I never tested with an ssd but i feel like that would solve the problem pretty much. 

Same shit with SSD.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 22/10/2021 at 10:59 AM, OnuR10Ly said:

I played my Pacifist Run (Not Even Once) on PS5 and I must say this is the version to play, you have 60 fps and very fast loadings, I don't remember the game crashed a single time on me.

On PS4 Pro (mainly for Bad Ending / London is Burning), same experience as you, when I wanted to go across districts without fighting and got chased by several enemies: the game have high chances to freeze.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just finished a length playthrough on PS4 Pro and had a few relatively minor issues. The game crashed about five times, one of them being while the game was saving while my character slept which corrupted my save. I luckily didn't lose any progress, as it seems there was a backup save (not sure how the save system works...there only seems to be one save file). My fan got loud while I was in some menus and cut scenes but it ran quietly most of the time.

• 3 months later...

I followed the @Optinooby guide and had a handful of crashes while moving around the city but that's about it. Performance on PS4 Pro was fine but the game does have long load times no matter what platform you play on. My main recommendation would be to try and avoid moving too quickly through districts, especially if you're trying to use the dodge button to run away from enemies who have engaged you. More than anything else that's what caused crashes for me.