Console commands that drastically reduce platinum time

MattPieti

2 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

very useful information, as I wanted to pursue this plat but the grind was just ungodly lol Will have to give it a go one of these days and try these commands out.

It's still going to take a very long time, but now you can automate it and it'll hopefully go a little faster.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 11:24 AM, MattPieti said:

Snip

Thank you for this!  I may go back to this game soon!  That grind was killing me; especially since I didn't have a 'robust' internet connection via my Vita to play on the go.

EDIT:

@MattPieti  Ridiculous question:  How do you put a hyphen or apostrophe in the command box?  I noticed certain items have hyphens or apostrophes, but I do not see a key for me to enter in such characters.

Edited by MooseSketts
Command Box Question
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 8:45 AM, MooseSketts said:

EDIT:

@MattPieti  Ridiculous question:  How do you put a hyphen or apostrophe in the command box?  I noticed certain items have hyphens or apostrophes, but I do not see a key for me to enter in such characters.

Apologies for the late reply. I don't check the forum often. Are you asking about the Spirit-Salts? I couldn't find a way to put any punctuation in, so I farmed those manually.

On 2/15/2021 at 0:04 PM, MattPieti said:

Apologies for the late reply. I don't check the forum often. Are you asking about the Spirit-Salts? I couldn't find a way to put any punctuation in, so I farmed those manually.

No worries.

No I'm not asking about Spirit-Salts or farmable materials.  Going from memory there are a few items I need that are found in chests that I have missed.  Since the chests are numbered I have no idea where they could be on the world map other than in later dungeons.  One of the items is one of the Dragon- Rings.  I wasn't sure if you knew a way to get that hyphen in the console command.

4 hours ago, Axtrel said:

Hope this helps...

Dragon-Stone Ring, Found in chest: #271, in Gauntlet
Dragon-Tooth Ring, Found in chest: #251, in Scorn of Hell
Dragon-Scale Ring, Found in chest: #248, in Shadow of Erthil

Yes it does! Thanks! (Congrats on getting the plat)

• 8 months later...
On 2/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Axtrel said:

Hope this helps...

Hi.  You're one of only two people to pop this plat.  Looking at your account, you're a proficient gamer who relishes the ultra rares.  Did you find any useful guides or other information that eased your success?

• 2 years later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, Axtrel said:

Hope this helps...

I know it’s a long shot, but any idea where the Lich-scream ring is? I know it’s in chest 212, but I have no idea where that is. There is very little info for this game online.

On 1/31/2021 at 4:24 PM, MattPieti said:

More importantly, I've been using it to get loads of crafting materials on autopilot. I strongly recommend using a PC with Remote Play and an app that lets you use macros with Remote Play, such as PS4Macro

I don't think this is an option anymore. Not on a PS5 and a MacBook anyway.

Gonna be a long grind!

19 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

I don't think this is an option anymore. Not on a PS5 and a MacBook anyway.

Gonna be a long grind!

I haven't tried on an Apple device. There may be alternate programs that are compatible. I'd be pretty surprised if there wasn't some way to make it work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MattPieti said:

I haven't tried on an Apple device. There may be alternate programs that are compatible. I'd be pretty surprised if there wasn't some way to make it work.

I had a look around on the web yesterday. Seems as though the latest remote play patches killed a lot of the old macros. I will keep searching but to be honest I don’t really understand this kinda stuff much.