Feeling dizzy requirement?

BEANO_BRFC

Same problem. Flipped it several hundred times while changing other things (the stones, the crystals, leaving the room, etc), still no trophy. The two people who unlocked it got it at the exact same time as they finished their easy mode second playthrough, so I'm thinking the trophy unlock is set to the wrong trigger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Same problem. Flipped it several hundred times while changing other things (the stones, the crystals, leaving the room, etc), still no trophy. The two people who unlocked it got it at the exact same time as they finished their easy mode second playthrough, so I'm thinking the trophy unlock is set to the wrong trigger.

Yeah maybe. Il carry on the game and see if it works on my easy play through run. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2021 at 3:07 PM, zadorvp said:

I just did it and can confirm it did unlock for me at the same time I completed my easy second playthrough.

Thank you!  I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't pop, it did at the end on the easy run.  :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 08/03/2021 at 7:10 AM, Pashta said:

Thank you!  I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't pop, it did at the end on the easy run.  :)

Sadly, it didn't for me. :(

I messed upon my Hard run and accidentally press L1 or R1, so I didn't get that trophy. So now I have to do another third run on Hard and don't think I can face a fourth on Easy.

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 0:44 PM, Xemik said:

Sadly, it didn't for me. :(

I messed upon my Hard run and accidentally press L1 or R1, so I didn't get that trophy. So now I have to do another third run on Hard and don't think I can face a fourth on Easy.

I feel your pain. Not in regards to the trophy (though I've had my fair share of trophies acting up over the years) but rather having to play through it 4 times, which is what I'll have to do because I bought both region stacks (NA and UK). Luckily though the game is piss-easy by following the trophy walkthrough linked below and it's actually a pretty fast game to breeze through.

Trophy walkthrough by themindisacity: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/324357-the-dark-eye-chains-of-satinav-~-trophy-walkthrough/.