Starting in 2021

JoocyMan

Cleaning out my entire house, I found my old LBP GOTY disk. How bad would it be to start nowadays if my aim is 100%? It seems like the MGS4 DLC is included, but I'm seeing there's also a Pirates of the Caribbean pack; is it still obtainable? Any and all advice is appreciated!

20 hours ago, omnx-supak said:

I wonder the same as I'm also really interested in starting LBP. Finished 3 a few weeks ago.

I actually have to finish 3; I started it forever ago and never got back to it. It's pretty glitchy from what I hear. Did you have any trouble with it?

23 hours ago, JoocyMan said:

Cleaning out my entire house, I found my old LBP GOTY disk. How bad would it be to start nowadays if my aim is 100%? It seems like the MGS4 DLC is included, but I'm seeing there's also a Pirates of the Caribbean pack; is it still obtainable? Any and all advice is appreciated!

pirates is delisted, you have to buy the dlc in one of the asia stores i cant remember which one. which means youll need the disc or digital for the same region as the dlc. if your american thats like over $50 once you convert the money over. your also going to have a real pain getting one of the community trophies because the little big planet website is down so you have to beg people on here to help. so its doable but it will cost as much as a new release and take alot of time waiting for people to heart you in the community. pirates isnt on goty edition just metal gear. i made the mistake of buying goty years ago and saying ill finish pirates later. came to my backlog this past week only to realize its not on there

you might save some money if you sell your copy sealed and then use that money towards the other region copy because youll have to rebuy the base game to play pirates in that region anyways so might as well chip in and buy metal gear to. 

3 hours ago, JoocyMan said:

I actually have to finish 3; I started it forever ago and never got back to it. It's pretty glitchy from what I hear. Did you have any trouble with it?

im replaying 3 now. it takes a long time to load i think because it imported my lbp2 and 1 loot. also when adding extra players the game lags in loading them in. sometimes they appear right away sometimes 5 minutes. the dlc ii bought today and has crashed on me 3 times corrupting my data and not saving the stickers i got through the level. you will also need a co op partner to help you ace 2 or 3 of the dlc levels on part 3 for the postcard trophy

Edited by melodicmizery

On 01/02/2021 at 2:53 PM, JoocyMan said:

I didn't find any issues or glitches, unlike from what I've read online. The way I did it was: played every level couch co-op with my girlfriend to get the trophy, then aced all levels solo, then collected all items/prize bubbles. The dlc was also a smooth journey.