BrandonUltimate

Should I even bother trying to platinum GTA 4?

35 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jrod2510 said:

So GTA V will become platinum blocked on the PS3 in December?  How many MP trophies are there?

I always thought it was like "here's GTA V over here, and then we took that online MP model and over here we have this similar but separate GTA Online over here"? 

 

It's technically platinum blocked on the PS3 already, as if you don't have the Run Like The Wind trophy then you can't get it by legitimate means any more as R* disabled the bounty system years ago.

 

There are 17 total MP trophies in the base game, and all 9 of the heist DLC trophies are MP. The MP ones all have "GTA Online" at the start of the description.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

 

It's technically platinum blocked on the PS3 already, as if you don't have the Run Like The Wind trophy then you can't get it by legitimate means any more as R* disabled the bounty system years ago.

 

There are 17 total MP trophies in the base game, and all 9 of the heist DLC trophies are MP. The MP ones all have "GTA Online" at the start of the description.

Game came out how many years ago and I've hardly ever looked into it, lol ... But then again, it took me damn near 11 years to get back to GTA IV.

I don't have the PS3 version so that's good to know.  I do have PS4 version, though, haven't started it, is that still open for Plat or no due to that same trophy you listed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrod2510 said:

Game came out how many years ago and I've hardly ever looked into it, lol ... But then again, it took me damn near 11 years to get back to GTA IV.

I don't have the PS3 version so that's good to know.  I do have PS4 version, though, haven't started it, is that still open for Plat or no due to that same trophy you listed?

 

PS4 version is completely fine and all trophies are still earnable on that version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stevieboy said:

 

PS4 version is completely fine and all trophies are still earnable on that version.

Cool, man.  Thanks for the help!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its completely  up to you but the online stuff isn't to bad the most boring part is doing all the races for awp. for  wanted trophy I recommend either happiness island glitch or bomb da base, avoid noose grind :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, Stevieboy said:

 

It's GTA V's PS3 servers that are getting shut down (on 16th December), not GTA IV's servers.

Are you sure? I heard GTA V and RDR (ps3) servers will shut down in December and Max Payne 3 in the end of September too  but I dont remember about GTA IV but I think it will shut down this year too because its a Rockstar game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArcanoXIV said:

Are you sure? I heard GTA V and RDR (ps3) servers will shut down in December and Max Payne 3 in the end of September too  but I dont remember about GTA IV but I think it will shut down this year too because its a Rockstar game

RDR isn't being shut down. It is GTA5, Max Payne 3, and LA Noire

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

RDR isn't being shut down. It is GTA5, Max Payne 3, and LA Noire

Isn't L.A. Noire singleplayer?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ArcanoXIV said:

Isn't L.A. Noire singleplayer?

Yes, but it has online rockstar social club features

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ArcanoXIV said:

Are you sure? I heard GTA V and RDR (ps3) servers will shut down in December and Max Payne 3 in the end of September too  but I dont remember about GTA IV but I think it will shut down this year too because its a Rockstar game

 

That's what I said though. It's GTA V (five, 5)'s servers on PS3 that are being shut down in Dec. Nothing was announced to be happening to GTA IV (four, 4)'s servers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.