"Completing Collection" Bundle

TheMutilatingOne

• 1 month later...

On the web store? must me a bug. I encountered this kind of stuff since the new PS Store introduced, some games don't even show as ''Purchased'' for me for some reasons, but can be downloaded straight from the console with no problem.

Edited by mataningo

On 3/9/2021 at 1:45 AM, RedDevil757 said:

I'm confused. Complete collection as get all the dlc for 3 or complete collection as get the first two games?

First two games plus DLC supposedly.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:44 AM, mataningo said:

On the web store? must me a bug. I encountered this kind of stuff since the new PS Store introduced, some games don't even show as ''Purchased'' for me for some reasons, but can be downloaded straight from the console with no problem.

On the PS4 homescreen in "your add-ons".

1 hour ago, TheMutilatingOne said:

First two games plus DLC supposedly.

On the PS4 homescreen in "your add-ons".

IDK what is that Completing Collection that you mentioned, but I have Mafia III from PS Plus, and it got upgraded to the Definitive Edition, so all the DLC's are free. all I can see in my add-ons are just the DLC's packs.

If you open up Mafia 3, start the game, and pause, there is an "additional content" (or something like that) option found in the options menu. When you click this, you can see purchasable DLC, as well as a "Complete Your Collection" thing, which gives you the other two games in the trilogy for a discounted price. We're just confused because there are two of these available to purchase at different prices, but seem to offer all of the same content.