How do I get these trophies?

A Familiar Future
Received a bag of silver from Anastasia beforehand.

Still Unseen Hands
Escaped from Petelgeuse without revealing his Unseen Hands.

A Malevolent Jester
Provoked Wolf and agitated him.

A Sweet Treat
Salum gave the girl some sweets.

There Will Be No Next Time
Nearly got found by guards and Sakura twice.

On my second playthrough now and I was trying to get all these in my first but just couldn't figure it out. Also is there any way to skip to specific events?

• Like 1

A Familiar Future

Before the mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info. additional textbox items will appear, specifically the hiring mercenaries briefing bonus. During the mission talk to Anastasia a couple of times. Next, proceed to the orange umbrella/outdoor setup blue aura. Talk to the mercenary then do the same to Anastasia but instead of talking use the dialogue option about hiring mercenaries. She will give you a bag of silver to pay for them. 

Pay the mercenary ➡️ then die ➡️ ask for the coins again

Credit to Sendai-Horatio

Still Unseen Hands

You may have to fail in this mission and loop back into it. Anyway, check the food stalls or one of the blue auras and you may receive an appa. Throw the appa at Petelgeuse, then talk to Rem and mention his invisible hands either through the "talking" or "use" options. Use the "Breaking Through" dialogue option on Rem.

A Malevolent Jester

Before the wolf attack mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info, additional textbox items will appear, specifically the provoke briefing bonus you get from choosing the "Don't sacrifice more than necessary" change the future options. During the mission talk to Wolf a couple of times and you'll receive the struck a nerve dialogue option which you will use on him.

A Sweet Treat

1. Before speaking to Salum, first make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info.

2. During the dialogue with Salum & Pooka two “change the future” or “turning point” choices will appear.

Choose these in order Respect Salum’s opinion and Salum watches over the child

During the mission you must not interact with the girl at all, once you reach turn 18/19 Salum will trigger a little cutscene where he gives the girl candy. Boom there ya go.

Credit to AllaTheGreat00 for helping me on this one.

Choose these in order Knock down objects and Sakura's powers.

Basically what you will have to do in this sneaky mission is to approach either Sakura and the guards twice. You do this by approaching them by the side not their front vision where they can catch you.

1. Guard is facing straight approach him by his side

2. Sakura is talking to Rem through the gate, approach her by the side.

Credit to Sendai-Horatio

Edited by Twisty_JC
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Twisty_JC said:

A Familiar Future

Before the mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info. additional textbox items will appear, specifically the hiring mercenaries briefing bonus. During the mission talk to Anastasia a couple of times. Next, proceed to the orange umbrella/outdoor setup blue aura. Talk to the mercenary then do the same to Anastasia but instead of talking use the dialogue option about hiring mercenaries. She will give you a bag of silver to pay for them. 

Still Unseen Hands

You may have to fail in this mission and loop back into it. Anyway, check the food stalls or one of the blue auras and you may receive an appa. Throw the appa at Petelgeuse, then talk to Rem and mention his invisible hands either through the "talking" or "use" options. The latter might be right.

A Malevolent Jester

Before the wolf attack mission make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info, additional textbox items will appear, specifically the provoke briefing bonus you get from choosing the "Don't sacrifice more than necessary" change the future options. During the mission talk to Wolf a couple of times and you'll receive the struck a nerve dialogue option which you will use on him.

A Sweet Treat

1. Before speaking to Salum, first make sure you used the think option twice to gather all info and interact with all the characters in the area to get more info.

2. During the dialogue with Salum & Pooka two “change the future” or “turning point” choices will appear.

Choose these in order *Respect Salum’s opinion *Salum watches over the child

During the mission you must not interact with the girl at all, once you reach turn 18/19 Salum will trigger a little cutscene where he gives the girl candy. Boom there ya go.

Credit to AllaTheGreat00 for helping me on this one.

Basically what you will have to do in this sneaky mission is to approach either Sakura and the guards twice. You do this by approaching them by the side not their front vision where they can catch you.

1. Guard is facing straight approach him by his side

2. Sakura is talking to Rem through the gate, approach her by the side.

"A Sweet Treat" was the hardest for me. I had to ask around for that one.

Thank you so much! 

7 minutes ago, Imoutolover55 said:

Anyone know how to get roswal ending 

Yeah. It's in loop 1 towards the beginning of the game. After u go outside and meet the guest just keep following the story for a bit and you'll get an option to suggest something to Rosewall

There Will be no next Time doesn't work, I've picked both red and green options and green doesn't let you get away once while red lets you get away once but not twice. I've gotten close to the guards and Sakura and no matter who is looking away or to the side I always get nabbed a second time despite letting me get away the first time. They will actually spin around.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

A Familiar future isn't working for me. I go to the orange tent and get the option to hire for money. Then I go back to Anastasia but the option doesn't work on her. Instead talking works and she gives the bag. I then go hire the merc but no trophy. What gives? I let the mission finish and everything to check too.

Just now, MakoSOLIDER said:

A Familiar future isn't working for me. I go to the orange tent and get the option to hire for money. Then I go back to Anastasia but the option doesn't work on her. Instead talking works and she gives the bag. I then go hire the merc but no trophy. What gives? I let the mission finish and everything to check too.

You have to let her give you the bag of coins, then buy the merc, then die. have the level restart and before anything else, ask her for the bag of coins.

6 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

You have to let her give you the bag of coins, then buy the merc, then die. have the level restart and before anything else, ask her for the bag of coins.

Awesome that worked. 

BTW is the swimsuit trophy just for seeing Swimsuit memory 1 and 2?

1 minute ago, Imoutolover55 said:

Both but can someone tell me how to get still unseen hands cause I tried everything and the trophy wont pop

I just got this. For the decisions before I selected all the red options. Not sure if it matters. Then I checked a bunch of stalls and couldn't find an apple. I thought I'd screwed up but when Rem got close I used "breaking through" (or something like that) on her and it just let Subaru run past. Trophy unlocked.

• Like 1

I can't get the Roswaal ending either... I've already beaten the game, I just don't know what choices to make or what to do. I've tried everything. People are saying to bring the secret stash of tea to the guy at the door on the left side of the screen when in the room with the flowers, right? I've brought him tea, a flower, nothing. Basically I give Rem the flower, she tells me about the stash, I grab it from the kitchen and then talk to the 'handsome' guy... But then it just goes to Day 2.