Trophy lists for Nioh 1 and 2 Remastered (PS5)

LordEddardStark7

Nioh Remastered (PS5)

Nioh 2 Remastered (PS5)

• Identical lists from the PS4, includes all DLC. 
  • Nioh 2 v 1.24 update adds support for cross-save management. You can select this function from the “SYSTEM” option on the title screen. Save data from the PS4 version can be uploaded, then downloaded to the PS5 version allowing you to continue playing. It is also possible to to transfer from the PS5 version to the PS4 version. You need to have the same PSN account to download and upload the save data.
  • Trophies are handled differently in the PS5 and PS4 versions. Some trophies that have already been earned (those that are difficult to earn again) will be automatically acquired when the save data is loaded.
  • PS5 version cross-matching support: The PS5 version does not allow matching by Friends. To play with a specific user, please use a password.

Nothing is confirmed about Nioh 1 at the moment. I hope we get cross-gen save transfers and co-op matchmaking support.

Source: https://themakoreactor.com/news/nioh-2-version-1-24-update-patch-notes-download-size-cross-save-ps4-ps5-trophy-unlocks/21701/

Edited by enclosed-hairdo
formatting error
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

aren't they the same? didn't notice anything new.

If this goes on sale eventually ill buy it again.

edit: new trophy wise

It looks to be a 1:1 trophy list. Also I believe Nioh 2 is a free upgrade, but I still don’t understand if it’s only for complete edition owners. 

42 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

It looks to be a 1:1 trophy list. Also I believe Nioh 2 is a free upgrade, but I still don’t understand if it’s only for complete edition owners. 

From the PlayStation Blog:

• Players that own Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition on PS4 can upgrade to Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition on PS5 at no additional cost. 
  • Players that own Nioh 2 on PS4 can upgrade to the base game – Nioh 2 Remastered on PS5, and receive the PS5 version of any DLC expansions they own on PS4.

35 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

From the PlayStation Blog:

• Players that own Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition on PS4 can upgrade to Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition on PS5 at no additional cost. 
  • Players that own Nioh 2 on PS4 can upgrade to the base game – Nioh 2 Remastered on PS5, and receive the PS5 version of any DLC expansions they own on PS4.

That’s what I’m not getting. I understand the completion edition at no additional cost part. But the way I’m reading the second part is if you own the base game plus season pass, you can (buy) upgrade to the PS5. 

Just kind of weird how they use two different languages there. 

12 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

That’s what I’m not getting. I understand the completion edition at no additional cost part. But the way I’m reading the second part is if you own the base game plus season pass, you can (buy) upgrade to the PS5. 

Just kind of weird how they use two different languages there. 

It's really not that difficult.

If you own the base PS4 game, you get the base PS5 game for free.

If you own the base PS4 game and season pass, or the complete edition, you get the PS5 game with all expansions for free.

If you only own DLC1 and DLC2 for example, you only get DLC1 and DLC2 in the PS5 version.

47 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Isn't playing Nioh 1 and Nioh 2 on the PS5 more than enough? You can already play most of the PS4 games on the PS5 anyway. Releasing two trophy list sticks respectively is just overkill.

Why stick out like a sore thumb Spaz lol?

I honestly don't mind seeing both Niohs receiving remasters. I'll add it to my collection when it goes cheaper.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Isn't playing Nioh 1 and Nioh 2 on the PS5 more than enough? You can already play most of the PS4 games on the PS5 anyway. Releasing two trophy list sticks respectively is just overkill.

Every ps5 game seems to get its own list, I guess shared lists between ps4/ps5 is technically impossible 

2 hours ago, Asimb0mb said:

It's really not that difficult.

If you own the base PS4 game, you get the base PS5 game for free.

If you own the base PS4 game and season pass, or the complete edition, you get the PS5 game with all expansions for free.

If you only own DLC1 and DLC2 for example, you only get DLC1 and DLC2 in the PS5 version.

if i buy nioh 2 ps5 vers do i also get ps4 vers? 

15 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

if i buy nioh 2 ps5 vers do i also get ps4 vers? 

I have just preordered the collection complete edition and the following downloads are included:

nioh 1 remastered complete edition ps5

nioh 2 remastered complete edition ps5

nioh 2 complete edition ps4

Im not sure about purchasing only the nioh 2 tho.

Edited by JanBuatim1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JanBuatim1 said:

I have just preordered the collection complete edition and the following downloads are included:

nioh 1 remastered complete edition ps5

nioh 2 remastered complete edition ps5

nioh 2 complete edition ps4

Im not sure about purchasing only the nioh 2 tho.

thanks for confirming, hopefully it does with only nioh2, gonna wait for some sales

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Asuna Yuuki said:

Why stick out like a sore thumb Spaz lol?

I honestly don't mind seeing both Niohs receiving remasters. I'll add it to my collection when it goes cheaper.

Your list speaks for itself.

I'm not bashing either Nioh as both are excellent for people who love Soulsborne games. But they basically just copied and pasted the exact same trophy lists from the PS4 originals with virtually no new trophies at all. Even Marvel's Spider-Man had some new trophies for its remaster.

30 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

Every ps5 game seems to get its own list, I guess shared lists between ps4/ps5 is technically impossible 

True.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Isn't playing Nioh 1 and Nioh 2 on the PS5 more than enough? You can already play most of the PS4 games on the PS5 anyway. Releasing two trophy lists respectively is just overkill.

They're not allowed to release a native PS5 version of a PS4 game without giving it a separate trophy list. This is a Sony thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Fingers crossed nothing autopops and I can transfer my lvl 500 overgeared character to the PS5 version. 

I would love to play start to finish on way of the wise or higher and get all trophies again. Nioh 2 was GOTY for me on ps4.

7c6.jpg

They have already said some trophies will auto pop (the harder ones apparently). Ideally yeah nothing would auto pop, but they should've made it so that either all auto pop or none of them do, but maybe they want people to go through the game again. I'd guess all the story-related trophies won't auto pop.

• Like 1