Trophy lists for Nioh 1 and 2 Remastered (PS5)

LordEddardStark7

1 hour ago, Doomsounder said:

7c6.jpg

They have already said some trophies will auto pop (the harder ones apparently). Ideally yeah nothing would auto pop, but they should've made it so that either all auto pop or none of them do, but maybe they want people to go through the game again. I'd guess all the story-related trophies won't auto pop.

Yeah that's my guess too. Probably stuff like reaching level 100, mystic arts and finding all of the collectibles will autopop, but not the story trophies and other easy trophies like 15 burst counters, soul matching and such.

46 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

If anyone is curious of the trophies auto-pop, you may want to check my profile and compare all the Nioh games I've done.

I thought it only popped just 5 trophies from your plat on Nioh then saw you only did 7 trophies on PS4 ?, Will be interesting which trophies don't autopop on Nioh.

19 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I thought it only popped just 5 trophies from your plat on Nioh then saw you only did 7 trophies on PS4 ?, Will be interesting which trophies don't autopop on Nioh.

There's a pattern to what pops and what does not. The same rule seems to apply to both games.

6 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

If anyone is curious of the trophies auto-pop, you may want to check my profile and compare all the Nioh games I've done.

So seems that everything autopops but the "do x in mission x" trophies. Cleanup will probably take a couple hours at most for either game. Are there anymore planned dlcs for Nioh 2? I might go back and finish off the dlc trophies there so I'm not stuck with lowish percentages in both.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

So seems that everything autopops but the "do x in mission x" trophies. Cleanup will probably take a couple hours at most for either game. Are there anymore planned dlcs for Nioh 2? I might go back and finish off the dlc trophies there so I'm not stuck with lowish percentages in both.

The 3 major DLC's are all out and no more are planned. That doesn't necessarily mean that they won't add more DLC trophies, but I would say that is an extremely low chance since the list is basically a carbon copy of the first game.

17 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

not related to Nioh, but honestly your lists looks ugly due to the ps5 trophy images 

what were Sony thinking 

9 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Well, that would be all people who own a PS5. You made it so personal haha

Haha I didn’t mean you alone, but obviously everyone who plays ps5 games

Maybe you’re the first list I saw with many ps5 games though, so that’s why I commented on it, not personal at all 

we’ll all have ugly lists in time 

1 hour ago, TalalHmd said:

Haha I didn’t mean you alone, but obviously everyone who plays ps5 games

Maybe you’re the first list I saw with many ps5 games though, so that’s why I commented on it, not personal at all 

we’ll all have ugly lists in time 

And that ugliness will bond us together.

I do agree though. I don't mind the squares but it does look odd when they've done rectangles for three other PlayStation systems.

• Like 2

Anyone got any tips what I'm missing to upload my PS4 save file to ps5

I'm looking at my Saved Data (ps4) Nioh 2 has been uploaded today on my cloud storage.

However when opening the game I'm going to:

System > Cross-Save Management> Download Save data from cloud storage

After doing those steps it keeps saying: No Nioh 2 save data was uploaded to cloud storage. Well I'm looking at my cloud storage and clearly it has been uploaded? ?

1 hour ago, DE_LOS_BOSQUES said:

Is it possible to do the auto pop in ps4? I have my Nioh (ps4) in the middle.... i would like to continue the game in the ps5 version, but I wouldn´t like to have my ps4 trophy list incomplete... When I achieve the ps5 platinum.... do you think i could make the auto pop in the ps4 version?

Thanks

According to the last line in this blog article, it's possible.

"This process should also work in reverse, meaning players can double up by playing the PS5 version, unlocking PS5 trophies, and then transferring that PS5 save to PS4 to get those trophies again on PS4."

8 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Anyone got any tips what I'm missing to upload my PS4 save file to ps5

I'm looking at my Saved Data (ps4) Nioh 2 has been uploaded today on my cloud storage.

However when opening the game I'm going to:

System > Cross-Save Management> Download Save data from cloud storage

After doing those steps it keeps saying: No Nioh 2 save data was uploaded to cloud storage. Well I'm looking at my cloud storage and clearly it has been uploaded? ?

2 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

Do I need ps+ for transferring those save files? Or it happens in the game?

Don't use PS+ cloud save. You have to upload your save file in the PS4 version of the game itself. You're not supposed to upload it to the PS+ cloud and download a save from there.

Just moved my data over last night. The only trophies that didn't autopop were the level goal trophies, "Defeated Mezuki and Gozuki in the same mission" for example. Oddly, only 49 of my 50 tea appraisals moved but other than that, everything else autopopped.

On 9-2-2021 at 6:39 PM, NashtyMouse said:

Can I transfer my save if I don’t have the physical Nioh 2 disc anymore? I have my save file but I sold the game..

You need access to the PS4 version to be able to upload the save. This goes for both games.

Edited by Asimb0mb