Trophy lists for Nioh 1 and 2 Remastered (PS5)

LordEddardStark7

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, hmrneves_ said:

I have platinum on nioh2 and when I transfered the save to nioh 2 remastered, some trophies didn't popped up :o it happened to someone? Its fixable? Thanks. 

The developers announced that only hard trophies would auto-pop, story trophies would need to be played again. Someone mentioned it in this thread back before the game came remastered version came out.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

Are the platinum trophies for Nioh 1 & 2 fairly easy, or are they just really common (~30%) because most people who play these games are dedicated and spent a lot of time playing to "git gud"?

The platinum (and game) is fairly easy for its genre. I haven’t played a souls-like at all and I managed to get the platinum for both games. So I would say if you’re an average gamer you should be able to do it. Although that’s not to say that’s it’s a breeze, you’ll find yourself struggling at times. 

Now to 100% both games you’ll have to git gud. 

• 4 months later...
On 02/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, Virdeborn said:

Are the platinum trophies for Nioh 1 & 2 fairly easy, or are they just really common (~30%) because most people who play these games are dedicated and spent a lot of time playing to "git gud"?

Replying for people who also wonder about this 2 games in 2022. The platinums are very easy for both of them (4/10 maybe 5/10 at best) but the DLCs are far more difficult so the 100% is probably closer to a 6 or 7/10 if you play solo like me. The "Against all comers" mission from Nioh 2 on NG++ took me over 2 hours with NG++ gears (170 +22) without even dying .... that's how long it is. Nothing but boss fights over and over for 2 hours.... Then I retried with a NG++++ gear and it only took 30 minutes, so the game is pushing you into going for a NG++++ run, just like Nioh 1. So even though the trophies may imply you only need to go for NG++, the difficulty spike in the DLC is such that you certainly need to spend more time grinding in higher difficulties unfortunately.