Do enemies in the SP spot you easier on Hard?

Asher1985

I believe on easy there is less enemies but I did myself on hard. Off the beaten path a couple places you can get ahold of a silenced pistol that helps with some enemies down range. Though I did it myself on Hard difficulty the easiest way is too bait the enemies using rocks away from their allies and to stealth kill them with melee attacks. (Some enemies like the armoured heavies CNS only be killed this way.)

Btw the enemies have to spot you directly usually in order too fail the codex. This can be used to ones advantage as sometimes you can fire a rifle round and while the sound may alert them and cause them to search it won't actually be considered a spot unless you hit a target and they didn't die or shoot and miss one. (Sounds from a gun during these missions also travel only so far it's sometimes possible to shoot one and kill them without any other enemies getting alerted across the map.)

The enemies in this are also actually very stupid. While they will more aggressively search on hard. They still follow in straight lines. In one part of the mission I was able to bait them with rocks and kill three back to back from behind with melee attacks while they were walking forward in a row.

Finally while it's a stealth mission and you would think don't rush this actually poor judgement. Alot of times when you start each area there's a usually 2-4 guards that are in perfect spots to one of them quickly from the start. (Usually alone or turned away from allies.) It's usually imperative to kill these guards first otherwise they will start patrolling typically after making the mission harder then it needs to be.

• Like 1