the dlc keeps crashing and deleting my progress

melodicmizery

so yah just a heads up this seems to still be a issue. at the end of the level for whatever reason i get a blue screen of death. this then corrupts my popit academy save. it shows ive finished the level, but the level sometimes doesnt unlock the next level and i just played the entire thing getting 100% stickers and it didnt save that either it went to 0%. what a mess this is i dont like collecting the stickers once let alone a second time

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

so yah just a heads up this seems to still be a issue. at the end of the level for whatever reason i get a blue screen of death. this then corrupts my popit academy save. it shows ive finished the level, but the level sometimes doesnt unlock the next level and i just played the entire thing getting 100% stickers and it didnt save that either it went to 0%. what a mess this is i dont like collecting the stickers once let alone a second time

I went through the whole base game, got the platinum, then I installed and finished the DLC. Didn't end up having any crashes, but I did get a lock up or two before playing the DLC.

It's incredible how hit or miss peoples experience with this game is. I absolutely believe people have crazy problems like you're having, but it's so weird that some people can have practically no problems at all with it as well.

Have you tried deleting all community items? Sometimes that can cause problems with the LBP games and they really add up over time.

22 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I went through the whole base game, got the platinum, then I installed and finished the DLC. Didn't end up having any crashes, but I did get a lock up or two before playing the DLC.

It's incredible how hit or miss peoples experience with this game is. I absolutely believe people have crazy problems like you're having, but it's so weird that some people can have practically no problems at all with it as well.

Have you tried deleting all community items? Sometimes that can cause problems with the LBP games and they really add up over time.

i dont think i have any community items for part 3 but ill check if i can clear them thanks. i havent played this game since 2017 but i dont recall having any issues back then. and i wouldnt play the community levels unless there were a bunch of trophies attached. maybe the game imported some of my addons and stuff from pt1 and 2, i read somewhere that lags the game up. im having extremely long load times and when i have a 2nd controller join it sometimes takes 5 minutes for them to spawn in. ugh. at least the dlc is only a couple levels. i'll prob skip the 100% if it keeps acting up. its not that important. ive been in the mood for backlog the past few days, thank god im not obsessed with completionist. well i am a little but i know when to pass at times lol