Reunited with Fidolina will be easier after 4th February

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2021/02/Call-of-Duty-Weekly-Briefing-February-1

"Also coming to Zombies on February 4 is the brand-new Dead Ops Arcade Solo Advanced Start mode. Players get an advanced starting position based on the highest round achieved in Dead Ops Arcade 3 Solo. While stats, leaderboards, and challenges are disabled, the “Reunited with Fidolina” achievement can be completed in this mode, giving players a leg-up on one of the game’s toughest accomplishments."

it's only in solo , but it will be help us a lot i think.

• Like 2

Sounds good, I’m interested to see how it entirely works, it’d be a shame if you survived until round 40 or something and then it puts you at like round 20 or something. Still better than nothing but hopefully the “conversion rate” isn’t horrendous. Still hoping they make some more changes to make it so you can quit and return to where you were at a later date

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Yep, put me in 40s since I don’t play solo that much. Still, a lot easier now so gg.

Thanks. I'm gonna try it. I understand the Platinum is kind of devaluated but the main obstacle for me was how boring this game mode is for me. So this is good news since I don't have to play it for several hours every time I try to go for the trophy.

1 minute ago, Krove-34 said:

My max round was 42 in trio , i started round 17... So it's even harder because in round 1-15 , we make a lot of point and get more life. And no trophy for Firebase... 

giphy.gif

It’s only the highest round achieved solo, so trios don’t count.

Just now, BloodyRutz said:

Thanks. I'm gonna try it. I understand the Platinum is kind of devaluated but the main obstacle for me was how boring this game mode is for me. So this is good news since I don't have to play it for several hours every time I try to go for the trophy.

True, but that’s the point of trophies in general. They make you invest your time in something even if you don’t play/like and it’s up to you to get it or just leave it.

this is like how they outplayed us on blackout when they gave the multiplayer characters trophy away without even trying to get them.

Guess my next black ops game I’ll wait patiently until they make things easier instead of trying :DD

• Like 3

On 2/1/2021 at 0:36 PM, Krove-34 said:

Players get an advanced starting position based on the highest round achieved in Dead Ops Arcade 3 Solo.

You sure? Cuz for me they put me back right to the highest round/area I’ve reached solo.

other wise they would’ve put me at 60+ if it’s not solo based.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

True, but that’s the point of trophies in general. They make you invest your time in something even if you don’t play/like and it’s up to you to get it or just leave it.

this is like how they outplayed us on blackout when they gave the multiplayer characters trophy away without even trying to get them.

Guess my next black ops game I’ll wait patiently until they make things easier instead of trying :DD

I agree. Also, I did not wait, I left it months ago. I'm just saying this update is possibly gonna make me try this mode again. And even that is a big maybe. I'm long past wasting my time on games I don't have fun playing. I'm more disappointed in Firebase Z having no trophies since I was about to start playing the PS5 version with this update.

Edited by BloodyRutz

Has anyone figured out exactly how this works? I played a normal Solo game and lost all my lives at round 10, but when I started an Advanced game afterwards it still put me back at Round 0.

Edit: Nevermind, it bumps you up to your previous best round after a few moments.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood
Update
  • Like 1