Reunited with Fidolina will be easier after 4th February

6 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

If that's how it works it really comes down to try each single round until you beat it. As easy as it can get I guess. 

It doesnt work this way. You fall back to the start of the area. For example: If you fail the bossfight you will have to restart at 61.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So you technically let's say die in round two, restart from round two with full lives, die in round 3, restart in round 3 with full lives, die in round four, restart in round four with full lives...... All the way up to 64?

I was wondering the same thing

9 minutes ago, DannPS said:

So I can just keep making little progress and get as many goes as I want? 

Yes, clear one area at a time if you die you restart at beginning of the area you died in.

Game put me at 61 with furious feet ..... lol complete joke at this point just give the damn trophy away when you launch the game ffs.

Edited by Game_Knot
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Has anyone actually figured out this mode yet? I started on round 1 on advanced start, got to round 11, and next game I was on round 1 again. How do I not have to replay rounds?

are you sure you are playing advanced? you should start at round 17, and whenever you game over, you restart beginning of the area. 

I’ll share my experience and hopefully that answers some questions.

First I went ahead and played regular solo to setup myself in advanced. I made it to round 45 in my first attempt.

I then started at round 45 in advanced start and it would only save my progress if I made it to the beginning of the next area. I am on 57 as we speak and man this is tough. 

Please see below for a breakdown of the levels and I would think there’s a save at beginning of each of these points. I can at least confirm until 57.

1. Island (1-4)
  2. Training Camp (5-8)
  3. Junkyard (9-12)
  4. Mausoleum (13-16)
  5. Graveyard (17-20)
  6. Spawn Temple (21-24)
  7. Water Temple (25-28)
  8. Hot Springs (29-32)
  9. Winter Cave (33-36)
  10. Ice Rink (37-40)
  11. Bloodpool (41-44)
  12. Sleepy Hollow (45-48)
  13. Castle Moat (49-52)
  14. Mama's House (53-56)
  15. The Throneroom (57-60)
  16. Mamaback's Lair (61-64)
  17. BOSS BATTLE (Mama Silverback)
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

are you sure you are playing advanced? you should start at round 17, and whenever you game over, you restart beginning of the area. 

I could have sworn I did, swear it was the 3rd solo option earlier but now it's moved down to the bottom. That explains that then, thanks lol.

Okay, think I've figured out what the deal is. It starts you on round 1, then teleports you to the area you left off last time. Turns out I'm just impatient haha.

After having played about 3 hours of advance start, and only being halfway 33 to the end, I can say it’s definitely more manageable than before. It honestly feels like the mode should have had at least some form of checkpoints at launch as the sense of progression with them is significantly better (plus not having to worry about the games constant crashing issues derailing your run is a godsend). Overall I still think it is difficult but with enough time and effort should be manageable for any average to above average gamer. 

Edited by castlecrasher317
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rated_F_For_Fat said:

I’ll share my experience and hopefully that answers some questions.

First I went ahead and played regular solo to setup myself in advanced. I made it to round 45 in my first attempt.

I then started at round 45 in advanced start and it would only save my progress if I made it to the beginning of the next area. I am on 57 as we speak and man this is tough. 

Please see below for a breakdown of the levels and I would think there’s a save at beginning of each of these points. I can at least confirm until 57.

1. Island (1-4)
  2. Training Camp (5-8)
  3. Junkyard (9-12)
  4. Mausoleum (13-16)
  5. Graveyard (17-20)
  6. Spawn Temple (21-24)
  7. Water Temple (25-28)
  8. Hot Springs (29-32)
  9. Winter Cave (33-36)
  10. Ice Rink (37-40)
  11. Bloodpool (41-44)
  12. Sleepy Hollow (45-48)
  13. Castle Moat (49-52)
  14. Mama's House (53-56)
  15. The Throneroom (57-60)
  16. Mamaback's Lair (61-64)
  17. BOSS BATTLE (Mama Silverback)
Which area is the most difficult for you ? Im stuck in the "Bloodpool" area...
Edited by monk-balone

16 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

How would you guys rate it now for someone who's a rookie on this mode? I have never played that and wondering if it would be possible to do it now with the latest patch. I was told by my Cod freak friends, that trophy was the hardest one on the whole CoD history so it put me off a bit

It's not hardest if you put some times into it, I would recommend watching some tips on youtube first before starting, TheMoZProject is a good DOA player on youtube and give some good tips.

Before advanced mode it was a generous 8/10 for a rookie, maybe 9 at most. But now it's more of a 2/10 to about 4/10 at most.

The best fate is Furious feet and firepower, it's better to always leave if you don't get one of those 2.

22 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So you technically let's say die in round two, restart from round two with full lives, die in round 3, restart in round 3 with full lives, die in round four, restart in round four with full lives...... All the way up to 64?

It’s based on the section/area/location you got to. So there’s 15, 16 locations? Which is every 4 or 5 rounds, so you need to beat 4-5 to get to the next location and then it’ll save that as your highest point, it makes it infinitely easier than before but it’s still quite challenging. Before round 41 there was 2 really challenging areas and then the round 41 area brought a new meaning to challenging. Now I’m at the area after that and it’s also quite difficult.

13 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

It's not hardest if you put some times into it, I would recommend watching some tips on youtube first before starting, TheMoZProject is a good DOA player on youtube and give some good tips.

Before advanced mode it was a generous 8/10 for a rookie, maybe 9 at most. But now it's more of a 2/10 to about 4/10 at most.

The best fate is Furious feet and firepower, it's better to always leave if you don't get one of those 2.

I think 2/10 is underselling it, did the difficulty drop SUBSTANTIALLY? Yes, without a doubt. But the round 41 area is extremely difficult. I’d say a 4+/10 minimum is more reasonable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, monk-balone said:
Which area is the most difficult for you ? Im stuck in the "Bloodpool" area...

Same , even with furious feet i cant' pass round 43. Hard to see the zombie , to many of them in to many direction. 

Edit : I'm in the next area. very hard too. 

Edited by Krove-34

On 2/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, Koru said:

Pretty neat.
I posted about this weeks ago and was mostly met with doubts so here's my moment to say It was not a "made up rumor"... I told you so. 1f60e.png

Yeah, this will be great for me. I won't have to devote 6 hrs into one session, where I hope to not die or get disconnected, but rather use checkpoints for multiple sessions. 

4 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

I finally got platinum. Some areas are difficult, and from my point of view, there is too much hasard in this mode. The spawns that block you, the pillars that condemn part of the map, the balls, the zombies that are difficult to see.

From 1 to 40, it's very simple, but bloodpool is horrible, same for the next zone (41 to 48 ). 49 to 56, it's simple, I succeeded the first time. From 57 to 60, it is also difficult. 61 to the end, it really depends on luck. For 2 hours, I had no luck, then I managed to get to the boss with 5 lives. Even with this mode, it's still quite difficult. Platinum is a 6/10. For players who are good at this mode, it may be 4/10.  

I did 42 rounds with my little brother and a random player without paying too much attention. I wonder if it's not easier to do it in co-op with a decent team of players. In solo, you have to be careful of everything, and when there are zombies arriving from 2-3 spawns at the same time, an error quickly occurs.

Big respect to the players who got the trophy without this system. 

i did it the old way where we needed to do it in 1 session

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

I finally got platinum. Some areas are difficult, and from my point of view, there is too much hasard in this mode. The spawns that block you, the pillars that condemn part of the map, the balls, the zombies that are difficult to see.

From 1 to 40, it's very simple, but bloodpool is horrible, same for the next zone (41 to 48 ). 49 to 56, it's simple, I succeeded the first time. From 57 to 60, it is also difficult. 61 to the end, it really depends on luck. For 2 hours, I had no luck, then I managed to get to the boss with 5 lives. Even with this mode, it's still quite difficult. Platinum is a 6/10. For players who are good at this mode, it may be 4/10.  

I did 42 rounds with my little brother and a random player without paying too much attention. I wonder if it's not easier to do it in co-op with a decent team of players. In solo, you have to be careful of everything, and when there are zombies arriving from 2-3 spawns at the same time, an error quickly occurs.

Big respect to the players who got the trophy without this system. 

I have to agree with this ^^

Currently, on the final area using the advanced start method, and honestly, it might seem easy, but skipping straight ahead with only 3 lives, 2 boosts and 1 nuke can still be challenging. Using this method, it boils down to absolute luck, especially for the blood pool area where I only progressed past this due to not losing a life in the meatball round and having FPS and vehicles in the subsequent rounds. Granted, all you have to do is get past the area (4 rounds) and you're good to go.

As I said before, I'm on the last area and this is proving to be frustrating to the same level if not more than the bloodpool area. You have to complete 5 rounds, including 2 bosses, and hope to god that the zombies don't spawn out of the corner you're training zombies thus becoming trapped. Again, I'm finding that this can only be done if you spawn in with fates firepower or furious feet and have FPS/vehicle/skeleton army (or any decent) powerups spawn in most of the 5 rounds as well as training the zombies away from the spawning zombies (I'm no pro at this but man is it hard to get past the zombies without the fates mentioned above).

Any tips for this area will be greatly appreciated. Also, massive respect to those who achieved this via the original method and even more respect for those who achieved pristine pelt - that is just pure insane!

Edited by Blasphemous_Bish
  • Like 1