Reunited with Fidolina will be easier after 4th February

4 hours ago, Blasphemous_Bish said:

I have to agree with this ^^

Currently, on the final area using the advanced start method, and honestly, it might seem easy, but skipping straight ahead with only 3 lives, 2 boosts and 1 nuke can still be challenging. Using this method, it boils down to absolute luck, especially for the blood pool area where I only progressed past this due to not losing a life in the meatball round and having FPS and vehicles in the subsequent rounds. Granted, all you have to do is get past the area (4 rounds) and you're good to go.

As I said before, I'm on the last area and this is proving to be frustrating to the same level if not more than the bloodpool area. You have to complete 5 rounds, including 2 bosses, and hope to god that the zombies don't spawn out of the corner you're training zombies thus becoming trapped. Again, I'm finding that this can only be done if you spawn in with fates firepower or furious feet and have FPS/vehicle/skeleton army (or any decent) powerups spawn in most of the 5 rounds as well as training the zombies away from the spawning zombies (I'm no pro at this but man is it hard to get past the zombies without the fates mentioned above).

Any tips for this area will be greatly appreciated. Also, massive respect to those who achieved this via the original method and even more respect for those who achieved pristine pelt - that is just pure insane!

Completely agree, I am on the final area and it is becoming very difficult, it all comes down to luck on what spawns your way. 

I was really hoping the final boss was going to have a checkpoint before it but it sounds like it doesn't so this final area is going to be tough.

Tips would be really appreciated, also to the people who did this normal huge W. Such a pain in the ass doing it through checkpoints never mind 4 hours straight with no crashes or bugs. 

Just got to the boss took down 1/4 of his health, it was complete luck on my power ups. Annoyed but definitely doable.

After playing for a few hours I have gotten to the boss a few times and I just can't get his health down at all, the zombies just don't stop and at this point I have nothing except maybe 2 or 3 lives.

Edited by DannPS
  • Like 1

Firepower + 5 live + fps mode in the round. When you died , you are invincible for a few second , use them to shoot the boss and kill the zombies. I killed myself 4x and was able to took 3/4 of the boss life like that. Furious feet is uselless for the boss in my opinion. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Firepower + 5 live + fps mode in the round. When you died , you are invincible for a few second , use them to shoot the boss and kill the zombies. I killed myself 4x and was able to took 3/4 of the boss life like that. Furious feet is uselless for the boss in my opinion. 

Thanks for the response.

DId you get those 5 lives by amassing points or random pickups?

14 minutes ago, Blasphemous_Bish said:

Thanks for the response.

DId you get those 5 lives by amassing points or random pickups?

Both. You start with 3 lives, normally you get one after 2 or 3 rounds thanks to the 200K points, then with luck you can get one or two that appear on the map. If you die twice in a round , you should restart.

18 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

I finally got platinum. Some areas are difficult, and from my point of view, there is too much hasard in this mode. The spawns that block you, the pillars that condemn part of the map, the balls, the zombies that are difficult to see.

From 1 to 40, it's very simple, but bloodpool is horrible, same for the next zone (41 to 48 ). 49 to 56, it's simple, I succeeded the first time. From 57 to 60, it is also difficult. 61 to the end, it really depends on luck. For 2 hours, I had no luck, then I managed to get to the boss with 5 lives. Even with this mode, it's still quite difficult. Platinum is a 6/10. For players who are good at this mode, it may be 4/10.  

I did 42 rounds with my little brother and a random player without paying too much attention. I wonder if it's not easier to do it in co-op with a decent team of players. In solo, you have to be careful of everything, and when there are zombies arriving from 2-3 spawns at the same time, an error quickly occurs.

Big respect to the players who got the trophy without this system. 

Krove is 100% correct, it highly depends on luck. I finally achieved it this morning with firepower and 3 extra life drops. One tip I recommend is when you take a down to use the invincibility time to lay into the boss as thats what pushed me over the edge to kill her. Same goes with first person drops. 

Good luck to everyone going for this, and GG to everyone who has completed it already :)

2 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

Both. You start with 3 lives, normally you get one after 2 or 3 rounds thanks to the 200K points, then with luck you can get one or two that appear on the map. If you die twice in a round , you should restart.

Just got to boss round and took away 1/4 of her health with furious feet. Sooo much easier to train with that fate but, again, depends on where the zombies come out of.

Magwa round I got vehicle and lots of sentrys but a sneaky zombie got to me. Start of next round there was a +1 life pickup then died soon after. FPS mode is a life saver I swear, I'd use up 50-70% of the round timer in this mode without dying.

Mamaback then spawned and she just stood still and I thought (rubbing hands) "Oh, ho, ho is she glitched in place?" then BOOM zipped her way into my chances of beating her and took away my last life. Got FPS mode and took away 1/4 if health but damaging her with all the zombies around is annoying. Soon as FPS wore off I didnt stand a chance, especially since there was only treasure to pick up :(

EDIT: 2nd attempt at boss battle (furious feet) got her to 2/3 of health, got a life during the battle but the gas sections are ridiculous! It's hard to see zombies using high camera cause the environment is so dark and then you get these green mists which take you to half your normal walking speed basically a guaranteed death, madness. The % chance of getting firepower is super rare for me, I get chalice, friendship, fortune, feet and shield so many times during my resets and get firepower fate once.

Edited by Blasphemous_Bish
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blasphemous_Bish said:

Congrats on the trophy!

Which fate did you use?

Thanks. I had furious feet, I didn't think I was going to kill the boss because I wanted firepower, but furious feet made it much easier to not get hit by zombies in the previous rounds so I could go into the boss fight with extra lives.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2021 at 11:28 PM, Blasphemous_Bish said:

entering and exiting FPS (so 16 seconds total),

Definitely does not give you 8 seconds upon exiting. Do you have to manually exit for it to be longer?

EDIT: Can confirm manually exiting also DOES NOT give you 8 seconds. You have about 6 seconds entering and 3-4 upon exiting. 

Edited by GTAJJ

On 17/02/2021 at 8:26 PM, GTAJJ said:

Definitely does not give you 8 seconds upon exiting. Do you have to manually exit for it to be longer?

EDIT: Can confirm manually exiting also DOES NOT give you 8 seconds. You have about 6 seconds entering and 3-4 upon exiting. 

Updated to the mini-guide cheers, I took 'rough' estimations for my times.

On 19/02/2021 at 5:03 PM, Blasphemous_Bish said:

Updated to the mini-guide cheers, I took 'rough' estimations for my times.

No problem. :)

On 20/02/2021 at 0:43 PM, Arijain said:

i'm block at lvl 57/60 1f616.png

Try to get Firepower or Feet and work hard to survive. IMO it is really RNG and dislike it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 0:53 PM, jorritje87 said:

Still stuck...

I suck at this game mode and hope to find people in the future to tackle this last trophy with. Giving up on doing it alone...

I’m not good at Dead Ops Arcade either but it’s very doable using the solo advanced mode. You just gotta be able to train the zombies in a way and have a fast processing time so you don’t get trapped. Good luck whenever you come back ?

• 1 year later...

I found a way to guarantee getting the firepower fate 100% of the time (or furious feet fate)

IMG_1621.jpg

Fire = Firepower fate

FF = Furious Feet fate

The 3rd biggest rock is ALWAYS firepower. After realising this, there wasn't a single occasion in which i picked the 3rd biggest rock and did not get the firepower fate. Similarly, the 5th biggest rock/2nd smallest rock is always the furious feet fate.

Note: The rocks outlined in the image aren't always the same for everyone, however they always have similar geometry/shapes. So the 3rd biggest rock of the 6 rocks in your game will always be the firepower fate

After getting the trophy, i can conclusively say that the firepower fate is by far the best fate and should be the only one you are using.

the hardest areas for me were:

1. Mamaback's Lair (61-64)

2. Bloodpool (41-44)

3. The Throneroom (57-60)

Even though i found these areas the hardest out of the bunch, none of them actually caused me too much grief and i was able to complete each area after a few attempts, and some beneficial rng. So if you are struggling, just persist and you'll eventually get that golden run

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...