Hints That Naughty Dog's Next Game Will Be Set In Space

Goro

Or could he be trolling????? I don't care as long as they announce something xD

He could possibly be trolling but it's kind of straightforward. Though Naughty Dog did just talk about their upcoming game for the PS4 in which they described "You’ll be in awe when you play it". Can't wait.  :yay:

How about one with uncharted,jak/daxter and The last of us.

It shall be called Naughty dog racers.

Going by their track record, naught Dog usually make 3 core games in a series and then they throw in a surprisingly fun Kart racer in too. I know I've posted this before...

screengrabdrakegokart.jpg

Parker

Uncharted drake's fortune - shows the quality of jungle and old ruins exploration.... and how you survive zombies infestation.

Uncharted 2 among thieves - show us the quality of icey visuals and on train physics and how a multiplayer mode should play like.

Uncharted 3 drake's deception - shows how AAA titles should be + good cinematic quality & sand physics and visual quality and a whole fully sea physics completely with a ship in the middle.

and so if there's an uncharted game in space then it will definitely gonna top all space based games in term of Z-gravity physics and visuals and alien stuff, but, if so. whats the point of nathan and sully going to space??