Zeep_Xanflorp92

Trophy list carry over to PS5?- Does not

12 posts in this topic

As the title states, if anyone has it yet and would be kind enough to to answer... does the platinum auto pop going from ps4 to ps5? 
 

EDIT: it does not for all those wondering as well

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

 

 
I appreciate the link, and have seen the list before.. but I don’t see this game on there. Am I missing something? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

 
I appreciate the link, and have seen the list before.. but I don’t see this game on there. Am I missing something? 

 

You're not missing anything if it's not on there yet. That information is collected from members for all the new games. Once members here find the answer, they can contribute back to that thread and update for this game, so it's all in one spot.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

 

You're not missing anything if it's not on there yet. That information is collected from members for all the new games. Once members here find the answer, they can contribute back to that thread and update for this game, so it's all in one spot.


Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, catfish4wat said:

Does ps5 to ps4 work?

 

Just a question to the people who still ask this on every single thread; has this worked on any single dual generation game so far?

 

To my knowledge, the answer is no. So take what you will from that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

 

Just a question to the people who still ask this on every single thread; has this worked on any single dual generation game so far?

 

To my knowledge, the answer is no. So take what you will from that.

Both Spider-Man games have auto pop trophies. That’s the only one so far that I know of that auto pops every single trophy if you upload your save. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Both Spider-Man games have auto pop trophies. That’s the only one so far that I know of that auto pops every single trophy if you upload your save. 

 

Not PS5 to PS4 though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2021 at 4:38 PM, HelixNebula_x said:

 

Just a question to the people who still ask this on every single thread; has this worked on any single dual generation game so far?

 

To my knowledge, the answer is no. So take what you will from that.

Poker Club, pops most trophies, but be sure to read up before doing it because some get you locked out of getting a Platinum on the Ps4 version, but double check because it may have been patched.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2021 at 4:53 AM, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Ended up testing it myself... trophies do not carry over. 

 

Thanks for confirmation!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.