100,000 Enemies (Records)

1 hour ago, konor-good said:

Sorry man. I didn't it legitly from the beginning, I didn't wanna do anything else. I wasn't sure if it would fuck it up or not. 

Ahh see I did everything else legit, got to about 75k enemies and just wanted to get this trophy out of the way so one button mode for a few hours a night whittles it down slowly but surely!

15 hours ago, D-A-N-T-A-Y said:

Ahh see I did everything else legit, got to about 75k enemies and just wanted to get this trophy out of the way so one button mode for a few hours a night whittles it down slowly but surely!

What song are you using? I used Wave of Darkness I cause Dark Domination was way to fast

• 1 year later...
On 2.2.2021 at 8:49 PM, konor-good said:

What song are you using? I used Wave of Darkness I cause Dark Domination was way to fast

I recommend the 3 following Songs on Proud:

- Dark Domination (Not Bossfight) 400+ Enemy’s/ each run.

- All for One 323 Enemy’s/each run.

-Byte Bashing 255 Enemy’s/each run.

If you are warmed up play Dark domination and All for One. If you need a break or relax go for Byte Bashind which is very easy even on proud difficulty.

Happy Hunting.

-Bart

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just for anyone who looks this up in the future, the combined counts for one button mode and regular mode for number of enemies defeated do count. I just got the trophy at 99400 enemies defeated on regular mode with about 600 on one button (did it just to check specifically)

• Like 4