PlayStation Now February 2021

Sailar91

50898649747_0127af67a3_o.jpg?resize=1088,612&crop_strategy=smart&zoom=1

For now we only have the Japan list, but sometimes the games are the same for both EU and USA

- Darksiders Genesis

- COD BO3 (until April 29)

- Little Nightmares 

- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (until August 2)

- Detroit Become Human

- Hotline Miami 2 (EU&USA only)

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, kindajustin said:

Decent additions, but nothing that makes me start to regret passing on the discounted year of PSNow last month. It really is best in 3 month bursts at most imo.

Yeah I bought a year for it when it was on sale last black Friday and almost every game they've added since has either been on plus or I already own it. Definitely regret it. Only game I was gonna play was Control and it genuinely left Now the day I was gonna start it.

Might play Battlegrounds for a minute.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

Also added is Hotline Miami 2

It's weird tho, WWE 2K Battlegrounds was on Playstation Now in December. That's when I started playing it.

When the main headline game us a 5+yr old Cod, something is wrong. Either they are been extremely cheap or nobody is saying yes to their games going on Now. They have also still not added Sinking City, and Evil Within has vanished from UK. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 2/2/2021 at 8:15 PM, GUDGER666 said:

When the main headline game us a 5+yr old Cod, something is wrong. Either they are been extremely cheap or nobody is saying yes to their games going on Now. They have also still not added Sinking City, and Evil Within has vanished from UK. 

Yeah evil within doesn't appear on ps now anymore

Does anybody know why?

Lacklustre month to say the least but there's still enough there, not every month is going to be amazing. Darksiders genesis is something I've been waiting to come to this service and is enough for me. Hotline Miami 2 is a great game for those that haven't got it, little nightmares intrigues me but the lack of dlc simmers down the intrigue. Funnily enough the biggest games on the list are imo the shittiest of the month. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SadisticFiend said:

I’m thinking of getting PS Now what’s the best games on it just now?

Depends heavily on your favorite genre and if you're looking for ps3 or ps4 games. I paid ps now recently to play these titles: Trine PS3 (already done),The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (probably won't make it within 10 days time limit), Darksiders Genesis, Vikings. The Wolves of Midgard, Injustice 2, Exist Archive :) i'm probably going for Little Nightmares too but unfortunately it doesn't include dlcs

Edited by Evil_Joker88